Albufeira.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Living in Albufeira / Viver em Albufeira » Sports Results & Opinions/Resultados Desportivos e Opiniões
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Pre Season Games

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/May/2018 at 10:33
They won't normally confirm the pre-season games until the ink is dry on the contracts. I haven't anything yet, but will update as and when information becomes available.

Ferreiras did indeed charge €10 which is the most I have heard of for any pre season game. Most are €5 if that. 'Training games' have to be free if clubs are going to use multiple subs, UEFA and FA rule apparently.

Algarve league games are €2,50 ie not even the price of a pint.
Albufeira Resident

www.algarvebus.info public transport information for the Algarve
tonisdad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonisdad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/May/2018 at 08:43
Originally posted by DaveEastYorks DaveEastYorks wrote:

Does anyone know if (and when) there are any English Clubs playing pre-season games in The Algarve again this summer?
The first I knew...from the local English news.... that Boro were playing for definite pre-season last year was about 2 weeks before the first game.
€10 to watch at Ferreiras free at Vila Real De Santo Antonio. 
I think the Ferreiras lot knew there was several hundred Oxford fans attending and decided to make a killing.
pyrman View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pyrman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/May/2018 at 22:29
You could try to follow   http://www.nonleaguematters.co.uk/forum/gforum.cgi?forum=32;
which lists just about all games ... unfortunately, only by individual date, so you have to check them all.

Cubsur usually gets wind of anything in the Algarve ...
Pyrman
DaveEastYorks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveEastYorks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/May/2018 at 20:49
Does anyone know if (and when) there are any English Clubs playing pre-season games in The Algarve again this summer?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic