Albufeira.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Tourism / Turismo » Local attractions / Locais de diversões
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The best stall in Loulé market

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
enrique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote enrique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The best stall in Loulé market
    Posted: 08/June/2018 at 12:58
We have been coming to Albufeira for 10 years and for the first time we went a half day trip to LOULE Saturday market , it was a great day full of bustle and carts in the streets as well as the famous indoor market, but the biggest surprise was price of our lunch , we ate in the Pescador Restaurant  near the indoor market , food was great, and price for us pensioners even better, i had planned the trip at home with the idea of going by local bus , but when i added the price of a taxi up to the bus station and the return to Loule on the bus , i had a look at the small ticket shop near the Paraiso, they are generally competitive with their prices , then it was 10 Euros each and that is being picked up near the hotel and have a running commentary by the driver all the way to Loule, great and not too long , its a must for us again in July

Sponsored Links

cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/February/2018 at 12:06
The indoor one, not the tourist one. Not cheap but some craft beers including some very serious gear in the shape of a Russian Imperial Stout coming in at 11.5%. For those who don't know, the indoor market in Loulé is open every day except Sunday until about 2pm. It was packed on Saturday when I called by, including many food related stalls outside. I saw the largest radishes ever and bought an extremely fine looking chourição sausage!

One beer I bought, a dark IPA,  was made in Goldra, near Loulé by one Tiago Caldeira, website www.abaladica.beer (yes, really) and a pale ale called Marafada from Cerveja Artisanal Marafada, they have a Facebook page users should be able to find. All yet to be sampled.

Albufeira Resident

www.algarvebus.info public transport information for the Algarve
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic