Albufeira.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Tourism / Turismo » Algarve
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Fiscal number

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheekygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fiscal number
    Posted: 23/January/2019 at 08:11
Hi
Not been on here for a while or visited Albufeira. I hope to visit soon. Meanwhile I need to find out my Fiscale number. Can anybody tell me how I do it. Thanks 🙂
Loving it in the sun

Sponsored Links

Wireman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wireman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/January/2019 at 08:20
Elaine, I'm sure you would have been issued with a credit card sized fiscal card when you had your apartment, if you could find that it would be best. Failing that any bank paperwork usually has it or another is the paperwork signed by the notary when you sold will also have your number on or contact the solicitor you used. A last resort would be to visit the camara with proof who you are and take as much Portuguese paperwork identification as possible. Good luck
Regular Visitor
peteknopp View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peteknopp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/January/2019 at 08:43
any utility bill should have it. worst scenario go to finance office  - not the camara
ClaireKildare View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ClaireKildare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/January/2019 at 09:53
As Pete says its on Water Bills.
cheekygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheekygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/January/2019 at 10:56
I cannot find any of my paperwork at the moment. Think it's buried somewhere in the loft. I was thinking there may be an easy way from the uk to find it. Possibly an internet site. Thanks for replies
Loving it in the sun

peteknopp View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peteknopp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/January/2019 at 11:07
online at meo(nos etc or financas web sites if you've registered there
cheekygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheekygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/January/2019 at 11:09
Thanks Pete not sure if registered. Will give it a try.
Loving it in the sun

cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/January/2019 at 13:34
You don't get any bills or bank statements by email??

You need your fiscal number to register on the Finanças website. And when you register they send your password by post|!

I lost my card many years ago and they apparently don't issue them any more. Luckily I kept a copy of the original receipt which is now scanned and stored in my encrypted personal information folder in the 'cloud'
Albufeira Resident

www.algarvebus.info public transport information for the Algarve
DICEYUK View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DICEYUK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/January/2019 at 13:49
It's frequently called "Nº Contribuinte" or "NIF"
It's on PT bills if you get those
I hate how peopleï compare Frank Zappa to God. I mean, he's cool and great and nice and everything, but he's no Zappa.
tahirnaqash View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tahirnaqash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/February/2019 at 09:08
Hi All,

how can i get NEW NIF, without Visiting Portugal?
is it possible can i get from abroad?

regards

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic