Albufeira.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Tourism / Turismo » Weather / O Clima
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

British Weather Today!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 236>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/January/2007 at 12:11
Still raining hard - icey cold and miserable - talk about 4 seasons in one day!!  Yes cubsur - jealous to death - cheers mate!!Cry
mr_munch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mr_munch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/January/2007 at 19:06
They can have the rain here in Newbury! 
Just got to sort out transport.

Its only about 8 degrees here.

Bet you have more there.
Ian
Aussie View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aussie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/January/2007 at 07:40
I know i'm being a bad boy,but i will give you the wheather forecast to MELBOURNE were i still live.
tuesday-29
wednesday-35
thursday-39
friday-37
hows that for hot weather? i bet it beats English weatherLOL
http://www.facebook.com/O Tuga Tastes Of Portugal
Sagres View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sagres Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/January/2007 at 08:58
ANYTHING beats English weather !!!!LOL
bluboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/January/2007 at 09:55

I think British weather does have some virtues,like walking through a forest on a cold autumnal day,,,,YEAH RIGHT !! who am I trying to kid.?

Give me a boiling hot day on the beach with large cold beer anyday Wink
www.barracuda-rental.webs.com/
Bobster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/January/2007 at 11:36
You said it bluboy!!!  Just like enjoying being wrapped in 13 overcoats to ENJOY a walk on a frosty morning - Pass me the duvet and send me to sleep until spring arrives!!
Timmyduck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Timmyduck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/January/2007 at 16:57
Hi Bobster
 Right now I would gladdly swap this rainy warm weather for a nice crispy clear frosty day. I spent all day driving sideways against strong winds on various Motorways grrrrrrr! Roll on 23/09/07.
For ever and ever we will follow the voice of MAN UTD the BUSBY BABES
mr_munch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mr_munch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/January/2007 at 18:04
Might I just point out that because the weather here in the UK is so COLD.  
We appreciate the Algarve weather much more than those who have to suffer the heat all the time.

I could do with a few more degrees and much less of the wet stuff though.
Ian
Bobster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/January/2007 at 11:26
Thought you'd take to rain like a "Timmyduck" to water!!!  A few dry hours would do it for me!!  Hate squelching around !!
Timmyduck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Timmyduck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/January/2007 at 15:11

Ye well this duck isnt too kean on webbed feet.nice bit of blue sky today thoCool

For ever and ever we will follow the voice of MAN UTD the BUSBY BABES
Bobster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/January/2007 at 14:03
Woke up this morning to find that I'd lost two fence panels - well, not actually lost, I know where they are, they are in next door's back garden.  Smashed to smithereens they are - Ho Hum!!Unhappy
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/January/2007 at 14:34

I woke up this morning and i found out i had a couple of slates missing and i dont mean from my roof !

cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/January/2007 at 15:12
The sun is beaming down from cloudless skies, me washing's getting nice and dry...and I have a stinking cold! Temp at Faro airport 16.6C probably a bit hotter here.

I really miss the howling winds and cold, lashing rain.
Albufeira Resident

www.algarvebus.info public transport information for the Algarve
Bobster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/January/2007 at 15:24
Like a hole in the head, you comedian you!!  Just off to get some more fence panels, can't wait!!  Carlsberg10 - i think most of us who meet up for a chat in the forum have "a few slates missing"!!!Wacko
Sagres View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sagres Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/January/2007 at 16:00
cubsur has definitely got a couple missing....... he says on another thread that he's coming back to the U.K for a few days !!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 236>
  Share Topic