Albufeira.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Tourism / Turismo » Weather / O Clima
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

British Weather Today!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 224225226
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Col Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/July/2020 at 15:17
Originally posted by cubsur cubsur wrote:

Seeing the rain clattering down at the Arsenal game last night and now with the Test Match rained off, I am wondering what it's like where you are in the UK?

Today in the North East it was a mixture of "fair weather" cloud and sunshine with a high of around 15°. Recently it has been a bit mixed but any rain we've had has just been light showers. Forecast is for the temperature to rise to around 20° by the start of next week.

If you're coming over I'll get the brolly out
Colin
Andrew View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/July/2020 at 17:42
Originally posted by cubsur cubsur wrote:

Seeing the rain clattering down at the Arsenal game last night and now with the Test Match rained off, I am wondering what it's like where you are in the UK?

If you’ve got the baggies game you’ll see it’s ... persisting down in the Midlands, same as yesterday and same for tomorrow, wet , cool, breezy, grey, yuk!
Andrew
A9NDY View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A9NDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/July/2020 at 18:18
it has not stopped raining for the last 48hrs in the East Midlands (mansfield )  fine/heavy  showers  constant and showing no signs of stopping.....
     I am missing Albufeira so much now hopefully I will be out in October as all my flights in march and June were cancelled, if not it will be next yearCry
Gazza View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gazza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/January/2021 at 15:44
Hard frost forecast for NE England tonight with temperatures down to -5c. Snowing today, the wet slushy variety.   Disapprove
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 224225226
  Share Topic