Albufeira.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Tourism / Turismo » Restaurants & Portuguese Cuisine / Restaurantes & a Comida
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bom Petisco

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joyceywoycey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bom Petisco
    Posted: 24/March/2021 at 11:51
It's been over a year since I visited what became my favourite bar mainly because of the wonderful owners Manuel and Fatima. I hope that they are still trading and wonder whether any of you lovely members "on the ground" might know how they are doing? I've tried calling them but to no avail and their facebook page is no longer showing (there is the previous owner's one still on Google). They are at 44 Rua Camilo Castelo Branco. Any news would be appreciated as I would be most upset when I finally visit again to find out that they have been victims of the pandemic. Many thanks.
Sponsored Links

AJSUGGY View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote AJSUGGY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/March/2021 at 16:35
If you go to Google Maps and input you info for the snack Bar Bom Petisco it shows that its open now for take away only.  Hope this helps
Citroen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Citroen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/March/2021 at 16:23
Thanks for that tip.
Tried it out, good to see almost all the Favs are still up and running with take out at least. Hopefully they all manage to hang on in through this summer and then on the better times.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic