Albufeira.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Living in Albufeira / Viver em Albufeira » Sports Results & Opinions/Resultados Desportivos e Opiniões
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

ALGARVE FOOTBALL - FIXTURES AND RESULTS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7677787980 92>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5,00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/August/2022 at 13:59
I have not been to Portimonense for a while, but last time the searches on entry were made by black uniformed security guards, who have every appearance of being off duty police. I was told to remove the cap from my bottle of water.  'Ultras' are often not subject to the same rules.

There were around a dozen armed police on duty inside the stadium, for a crowd of about 1500. Portuguese clubs do usually not employ stewards as UK clubs do. UK clubs are obviously not searching supporters either, although three years ago I was thoroughly patted down at the hotspot of Solihull Moors FC on a Tuesday night. Me. dozy old git...

Our local club, Imortal, is required to pay for three armed police to be inside the ground for the crowd or 250 - 300 and there are no stewards.
Albufeira Resident

www.algarvebus.info public transport information for the Algarve
Alexfan View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alexfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/August/2022 at 18:53
Any news on the FA Cup game on 2nd October?
cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/August/2022 at 10:38
First round is on September 11th, so we won't know opposition etc until the second round draw is made the week after that.
Albufeira Resident

Alexfan View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alexfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/August/2022 at 19:58
Ah yes of course, thanks
SouthendDan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SouthendDan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/August/2022 at 22:35
Where can I find Quarteira and Quarteirense's fixtures. Cant seem to find them anywhere! Cheers
cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/August/2022 at 09:36
LAST WEEKEND'S RESULTS, NEXT WEEK'S GAMES

Liga Bwin

Marítimo Madeira 0 - 1 Portimonense att 4785

Portimonense rise to the dizzy heights of fourth place, with nine points from their first four matches. Their next match is Sunday night 4th September, ko 2030hrs, Famalição the visitors.

Liga Sabseg

Farense play this evening up at Mafra, ko 1800hrs. A decent win would put them top of the table.

Next Sunday afternoon they will be at home to Covilhã, ko 1530hrs.

Liga 3

Moncarapachense 0 - 1 Fontinhas second game of the season, Moncarapachense are 5th of 12 teams. Next Saturday they have a long trip to Caldas da Rainha an hour the other side of Lisbon.

Algarve Super Cup (League winners v Cup winners)

Lagos v Ferreiras at Bellavista Stadium, Parchal, Sunday 4th September ko 1700hrs. Admission free.
Albufeira Resident

cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/August/2022 at 09:38
Originally posted by SouthendDan SouthendDan wrote:

Where can I find Quarteira and Quarteirense's fixtures. Cant seem to find them anywhere! Cheers

The Algarve League, in which they play, doesn't get under way for another month. Fixtures will probably be out in a couple of weeks. I will link to them week by week once they are known.

Albufeira Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SouthendDan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/August/2022 at 17:30
cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/August/2022 at 17:54
Monday night

Liga Sabseg

Mafra 0 - 3 Farense att  767 most astonishing statistic there was only 1 yellow card and no reds!!!

Farense go up to 3rd, 8 points from 4 games. My previous calculation was wrong.
Albufeira Resident

DaveH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31/August/2022 at 10:18
Hello, I’m going to be in the Algarve from 2-11 September, I’ve found 1 fixture for this Sunday, does anyone know of any other fixtures
Lofters View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lofters Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31/August/2022 at 17:58
DaveH. See a little further up this thread for this coming weekend ..... the indomitable Cubsur is always on the ball.Clap

I have my list which you may find useful .......

Sunday 4th..... First Division sees PORTIMONENSE v FAMALICAO [ko 8.30pm], also Second Division is FARENSE v COVILHA [3.30pm]. Neither of these will be anything like sold out, so tickets should be available on the day I think.

The following weekend is FA Cup .... games in the Algarve ...... Saturday 10th, LAGOS v COMERCIO INDUSTRIO [very exotic!] at 8pm. Then Sunday 11th FERREIRAS v CULATRENSE at 4pm, a local derby.

Imortal Albufeira have a bye.

cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/September/2022 at 08:53
The Algarve League doesn't start for another month, so there are only those games this weekend, plus the Algarve Super Cup (League winners v Cup Winners) on Sunday afternoon at the Belavista Stadium, Parchal. It's Ferreiras v Lagos, admission free, ko 1600hrs.

On the weekend on the 10th and 11th, Portimonense and Farense will both be away so there will only be the two FA Cup games mentioned above, involving teams from the lower echelons.

Ferreiras is easy to get to from Albufeira without a car if you don't have one. Almost anywhere else mentiond is either difficult or impossible.
Albufeira Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SouthendDan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/September/2022 at 19:50
Planning on going to Farenese tomorrow but their website isn’t very helpful. Will I be able to buy tickets on the door? Do they accept card or is it just cash?
cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/September/2022 at 08:56
Originally posted by SouthendDan SouthendDan wrote:

Planning on going to Farenese tomorrow but their website isn’t very helpful. Will I be able to buy tickets on the door? Do they accept card or is it just cash?

Sorry I didn't reply, I failed to spot your message yesterday morning Did you go? Were there any problems getting in? Crowd just short of 3,000 which is much more than any crowd I have been among.
Albufeira Resident

cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/September/2022 at 08:58
LAST WEEKEND'S RESULTS NEXT WEEKEND'S GAMES

Liga Bwin

Portimonense 1 - 0 Famalicão att 1840. Portimonense reach the dizzy height of fourth place, 12 points from five games.

Next weekend they travel to Sporting CP, who are currently seventh, a situation that will not be allowed to continue. That game is on Saturday at 1800hrs.

Liga Sabseg

Farense 2 - 2 Covilhã att 2896. Farense went behind to an own goal midway through the first half, equalised a few minutes later then had a player sent off just before half time. Both sides scored in the second half. Farense are third with nine points from five matches.

Next weekend they will be away at Leixões, currently one place and one point below. That one will be on Saturday at 1400hrs.

Liga 3

Caldas da Rainha 3 - 1 Moncarapachense. Three games played, Moncarapachense are 6th of 12 teams on three points. They will be involved in FA Cup action next weekend.

Next weekend

FA Cup 1st Round - games in the Algarve

Lagos v CF Comércio Indústria Saturday 10th at 2000hrs
Ferreiras v Culatrense Sunday 11th at 1600hrs.

Other matches involving Algarve teams

Atlético SC (LIsbon) v Olhanense
Juventude Évora v Moncarpachense

Imortal Albufeira have a bye into the second round.

Women's Football

National Second Division South

Guia v Sporting B Sunday 1500hrs at Albufeira  Stadium. (Guia normally play home games at Ferreiras but as you can see they are at home the same day.)
Albufeira Resident

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7677787980 92>
  Share Topic