<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="RSS_xslt_style.asp" version="1.0" ?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:WebWizForums="https://syndication.webwiz.net/rss_namespace/">
 <channel>
  <title>Albufeira's Forum : Covid /flu top up jab</title>
  <link>https://albufeira.com/forum/</link>
  <description><![CDATA[This is an XML content feed of; Albufeira's Forum : Users Chit Chat / Conversa entre Utilizadores : Covid /flu top up jab]]></description>
  <copyright>Copyright (c) 2006-2013 Web Wiz Forums - All Rights Reserved.</copyright>
  <pubDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 19:07:38 +0000</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>Tue, 31 Oct 2023 07:41:52 +0000</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>https://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss</docs>
  <generator>Web Wiz Forums 12.03</generator>
  <ttl>360</ttl>
  <WebWizForums:feedURL>albufeira.com/forum/RSS_post_feed.asp?TID=12239</WebWizForums:feedURL>
  <image>
   <title><![CDATA[Albufeira's Forum]]></title>
   <url>https://albufeira.com/forum//images/albufeira-forum-logo.png</url>
   <link>https://albufeira.com/forum/</link>
  </image>
  <item>
   <title><![CDATA[Covid /flu top up jab : Had mine done yesterday at Farm&#225;cia...]]></title>
   <link>https://albufeira.com/forum/covid-flu-top-up-jab_topic12239_post118299.html#118299</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="https://albufeira.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=81">cubsur</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 12239<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> 31/October/2023 at 07:41<br /><br /><div>Had mine done yesterday at&nbsp; Farmácia Alves de Sousa, Avenida da Liberdade. Spot on my booked time, all very efficient, asked to wait ten minutes afterwards in case I dropped dead.</div><div><br></div><div>I can recommend.<br></div>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Tue, 31 Oct 2023 07:41:52 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">https://albufeira.com/forum/covid-flu-top-up-jab_topic12239_post118299.html#118299</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title><![CDATA[Covid /flu top up jab : Popped in this afternoon, appointment...]]></title>
   <link>https://albufeira.com/forum/covid-flu-top-up-jab_topic12239_post118273.html#118273</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="https://albufeira.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=81">cubsur</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 12239<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> 25/October/2023 at 18:37<br /><br />Popped in this afternoon, appointment booked for Monday afternoon. All very efficient.<br>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Wed, 25 Oct 2023 18:37:30 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">https://albufeira.com/forum/covid-flu-top-up-jab_topic12239_post118273.html#118273</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title><![CDATA[Covid /flu top up jab : I had a text mesasge yesterday...]]></title>
   <link>https://albufeira.com/forum/covid-flu-top-up-jab_topic12239_post118263.html#118263</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="https://albufeira.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=81">cubsur</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 12239<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> 24/October/2023 at 07:55<br /><br />I had a text mesasge yesterday inviting me to do the same. I shall visit tomorrow to make an appointment.<br>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Tue, 24 Oct 2023 07:55:59 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">https://albufeira.com/forum/covid-flu-top-up-jab_topic12239_post118263.html#118263</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title><![CDATA[Covid /flu top up jab : I had my top up covid and flu...]]></title>
   <link>https://albufeira.com/forum/covid-flu-top-up-jab_topic12239_post118261.html#118261</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="https://albufeira.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=1270">Richardk</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 12239<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> 23/October/2023 at 13:15<br /><br />I had my top up covid and flu jab today at the Farmacia Avenida Liberdade<div>Very quick and efficient so need no to wait like at the Multispaco.</div><div>You need to book&nbsp; appointment 289512258</div>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Mon, 23 Oct 2023 13:15:08 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">https://albufeira.com/forum/covid-flu-top-up-jab_topic12239_post118261.html#118261</guid>
  </item> 
 </channel>
</rss>