<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="RSS_xslt_style.asp" version="1.0" ?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:WebWizForums="https://syndication.webwiz.net/rss_namespace/">
 <channel>
  <title>Albufeira's Forum : Art materials shop</title>
  <link>https://albufeira.com/forum/</link>
  <description><![CDATA[This is an XML content feed of; Albufeira's Forum : Users Chit Chat / Conversa entre Utilizadores : Art materials shop]]></description>
  <copyright>Copyright (c) 2006-2013 Web Wiz Forums - All Rights Reserved.</copyright>
  <pubDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2026 14:08:42 +0000</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>Wed, 28 Sep 2022 15:06:24 +0000</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>https://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss</docs>
  <generator>Web Wiz Forums 12.03</generator>
  <ttl>360</ttl>
  <WebWizForums:feedURL>albufeira.com/forum/RSS_post_feed.asp?TID=12128</WebWizForums:feedURL>
  <image>
   <title><![CDATA[Albufeira's Forum]]></title>
   <url>https://albufeira.com/forum//images/albufeira-forum-logo.png</url>
   <link>https://albufeira.com/forum/</link>
  </image>
  <item>
   <title><![CDATA[Art materials shop : There is one that is quite good...]]></title>
   <link>https://albufeira.com/forum/art-materials-shop_topic12128_post117090.html#117090</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="https://albufeira.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=6345">Bunnyrunner</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 12128<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> 28/September/2022 at 15:06<br /><br />There is one that is quite good on the Dos Descembrientos N526 adjacent to the secondary school. So going from Dolphins roundabout towards Albufeira shopping it is the first turning on the left after the Lidl roundabout. There's a carpark opposite and it is the end one in a small row of shops and cafes]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Wed, 28 Sep 2022 15:06:24 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">https://albufeira.com/forum/art-materials-shop_topic12128_post117090.html#117090</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title><![CDATA[Art materials shop : I know the one you mean. It&amp;#039;s...]]></title>
   <link>https://albufeira.com/forum/art-materials-shop_topic12128_post117071.html#117071</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="https://albufeira.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=81">cubsur</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 12128<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> 21/September/2022 at 10:22<br /><br /><div>I know the one you mean. It's called Publisoft and it's in Rua dos Tordos, opposite the grounds of the mosque. They have a website in Portuguese <a href="http://www.publisoft&#111;nline.com/" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://www.publisoftonline.com/</a></div><div><br></div><div>I got some stuff from there a while back.<br></div><div><br></div><div>There is a fairly decent selection of basic stuff in the Continente supermarket in Albufeira Shopping and, I noticed on Monday, in the Chinese shop behind the town hall.<br></div>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Wed, 21 Sep 2022 10:22:24 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">https://albufeira.com/forum/art-materials-shop_topic12128_post117071.html#117071</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title><![CDATA[Art materials shop : Not heard of that one, maybe near...]]></title>
   <link>https://albufeira.com/forum/art-materials-shop_topic12128_post117069.html#117069</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="https://albufeira.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=406">peteknopp</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 12128<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> 20/September/2022 at 16:08<br /><br />Not heard of that one, maybe near social security office as not many shops in that area. There is also a good one behind the new hotel jupiter in Montechoro - its run by the newsagentt<div>&nbsp;- Danevi - and is opposite that shopnr panito mole cafe</div>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Tue, 20 Sep 2022 16:08:14 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">https://albufeira.com/forum/art-materials-shop_topic12128_post117069.html#117069</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title><![CDATA[Art materials shop : I heard there&amp;#039;s a specialist...]]></title>
   <link>https://albufeira.com/forum/art-materials-shop_topic12128_post117068.html#117068</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="https://albufeira.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=6450">gmgiadinh176</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 12128<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> 20/September/2022 at 09:54<br /><br /><span style=": rgb251, 251, 253;">I heard there's&nbsp; a specialist stationers that sells art materials around the back of the Bella Vista hotel area and the Pingo Doce supermarket at the 'Watches' roundabout. I cannot remember the name of it and i hope someone can tell me the name and address too&nbsp;<br><br>Tks !</span>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Tue, 20 Sep 2022 09:54:04 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">https://albufeira.com/forum/art-materials-shop_topic12128_post117068.html#117068</guid>
  </item> 
 </channel>
</rss>