<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="RSS_xslt_style.asp" version="1.0" ?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:WebWizForums="https://syndication.webwiz.net/rss_namespace/">
 <channel>
  <title>Albufeira's Forum : Contact details for SUeletricidade?</title>
  <link>https://albufeira.com/forum/</link>
  <description><![CDATA[This is an XML content feed of; Albufeira's Forum : Users Chit Chat / Conversa entre Utilizadores : Contact details for SUeletricidade?]]></description>
  <copyright>Copyright (c) 2006-2013 Web Wiz Forums - All Rights Reserved.</copyright>
  <pubDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 04:54:53 +0000</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2020 10:15:10 +0000</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>https://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss</docs>
  <generator>Web Wiz Forums 12.03</generator>
  <ttl>360</ttl>
  <WebWizForums:feedURL>albufeira.com/forum/RSS_post_feed.asp?TID=11809</WebWizForums:feedURL>
  <image>
   <title><![CDATA[Albufeira's Forum]]></title>
   <url>https://albufeira.com/forum//images/albufeira-forum-logo.png</url>
   <link>https://albufeira.com/forum/</link>
  </image>
  <item>
   <title><![CDATA[Contact details for SUeletricidade? : Good for you. Can&amp;#039;t have...]]></title>
   <link>https://albufeira.com/forum/contact-details-for-sueletricidade_topic11809_post112907.html#112907</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="https://albufeira.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=81">cubsur</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 11809<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> 30/September/2020 at 10:15<br /><br />Good for you. Can't have it cut off can we?<br>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2020 10:15:10 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">https://albufeira.com/forum/contact-details-for-sueletricidade_topic11809_post112907.html#112907</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title><![CDATA[Contact details for SUeletricidade? : Thanks Tom, the money is at least...]]></title>
   <link>https://albufeira.com/forum/contact-details-for-sueletricidade_topic11809_post112903.html#112903</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="https://albufeira.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=1380">Orada-man</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 11809<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> 29/September/2020 at 20:52<br /><br />Thanks Tom, the money is at least in Portugal and I am getting there<br>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Tue, 29 Sep 2020 20:52:36 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">https://albufeira.com/forum/contact-details-for-sueletricidade_topic11809_post112903.html#112903</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title><![CDATA[Contact details for SUeletricidade? : Listed at https://sueletricidade.pt/pt-pt/contacts...]]></title>
   <link>https://albufeira.com/forum/contact-details-for-sueletricidade_topic11809_post112899.html#112899</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="https://albufeira.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=81">cubsur</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 11809<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> 29/September/2020 at 07:44<br /><br /><div>Listed at <a href="http://sueletricidade.pt/pt-pt/c&#111;ntacts" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">https://sueletricidade.pt/pt-pt/contacts</a></div><div><br></div><div><br></div>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Tue, 29 Sep 2020 07:44:00 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">https://albufeira.com/forum/contact-details-for-sueletricidade_topic11809_post112899.html#112899</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title><![CDATA[Contact details for SUeletricidade? : Hi all,I wonder if anyone knows...]]></title>
   <link>https://albufeira.com/forum/contact-details-for-sueletricidade_topic11809_post112894.html#112894</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="https://albufeira.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=1380">Orada-man</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 11809<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> 28/September/2020 at 19:05<br /><br /><div>Hi all,</div><div><br></div><div>I wonder if anyone knows a contact number or email for SUeletricidade? my bill has went unpaid due to lack of focus and whilst funds are on their way to my bank from Ireland I cannot make the requested Multibanco payment.</div><div><br></div><div>I just really want to let them know to try again in a few days and save having my lecky cut off.</div><div><br></div><div>TIA<br></div>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2020 19:05:09 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">https://albufeira.com/forum/contact-details-for-sueletricidade_topic11809_post112894.html#112894</guid>
  </item> 
 </channel>
</rss>