Albufeira.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Tourism / Turismo » Beaches / As Praias
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Old Gale picture

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Cooknoe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cooknoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Old Gale picture
    Posted: 01/September/2017 at 15:34
We were regular visitors to Gale and Castelo for many years during this era, and this picture evokes a great deal of happy memories of times spent down by the beach.
We visited this bar, and the little one farther up the beach on a number of occasions, and I recall our disappointment when the smaller of the two bars (which for years had been little more than a wooden shack) had been replaced by a rather soulless looking new building.
Sponsored Links

Andrew View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Andrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/September/2017 at 10:00
I mentioned this a few weeks back in the 'beaches' thread, herewith as promised a picture of Gale which the owners of Praia de Gale bar, which is centre of picture, tell me was 1996. I intend to get as near as possible 'now' photo later this month, if I succeed I'll post them as a comparison.

Andrew
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic