Albufeira.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Tourism / Turismo » Algarve
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Flight Watch

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6162636465 83>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonisdad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/December/2018 at 18:33
Originally posted by sidsmum sidsmum wrote:

Not bothered about sitting together (shocked to see, when checking in online, that although there were available seats all around me, the system allocated a seat for Dave 25 rows behind me!!), 

The natural thought would be that Ryanair would leave seats in pairs......No..when allocating seats Ryanair fill the middle seats first in the belief nobody wants to pay for a middle seat. 
If possible they will always leave one empty window seat between rows about 20-28 when there is not a lot of seats left to try to get you to pay for a seat because they believe you will think you are going to end up with that one.
You have to use tactical thinking when checking in with them.
Big Col View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Big Col Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/March/2019 at 16:12
The next date for your diaries folks.

The next batch of Easyjet flights (& holidays) will be released on
Thursday 11th April covering the period up to 28th March 2020.
Colin
tiganut View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiganut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/March/2019 at 07:11
What time of day would that be?
He Who Dies With The Most Toys Wins
Big Col View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Col Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/March/2019 at 08:23
Originally posted by tiganut tiganut wrote:

What time of day would that be?

I believe flights are released in stages, possibly by routes, as I know the Faro route I'm interested in isn't always available very early when others are. I've found that they start early in the morning (from 6am/7am ish).

Colin
tiganut View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiganut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/March/2019 at 08:33
Thanks Colin.I am at work fairly early.

He Who Dies With The Most Toys Wins
Cooknoe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cooknoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/April/2019 at 08:10
Just booked EasyJet flights (November to December, and January to February) from Manchester to Faro. £102.00 and £120.00 for two of us including pre booked seats. Cheaper than both Jet2 and Ryanair.
Super__Ally View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Super__Ally Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/June/2019 at 18:32
We have just booked two fights to Faro from Prestwick for £128. After adding seats (??) cases and express boarding and two cases the cost is now £205. This will be our fourth visit to Albufeira this year and I have got to say Ryan-Air are improving.    
Ally
Big Col View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Big Col Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/August/2019 at 09:24
Forget Brexit, the next batch if Easyjet flights will be released on Thursday 19th Seltember and will cover the period up to 30th August 2020. ✈
Colin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Super__Ally Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/August/2019 at 20:25
Forget Brexit?. I wish I had never heard of it. Confused
Ally
Big Col View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Big Col Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/October/2019 at 10:09
Heads up forumies:-

The next batch of Easyjet flights will be released on Thursday 7th November covering the period up to 24th October 2020. 🛫
Colin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Super__Ally Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/November/2019 at 22:21
Can any tell me what is the maximum fine if anyone is caught smoking on a Ryanair flight or any flight. A passenger was arrested recently on a flight we were on [30th October) 
I am just wondering what happened to them after they were taken away by the GNR. 
Ally
Windmill Hill Boy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Windmill Hill Boy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/February/2020 at 08:12
Does anybody have information on release dates for Easyjet and Ryanair flights (winter 20/21) after the current batch (up to around 24.10.20.)? TIA
malagabob View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote malagabob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/February/2020 at 08:28
Easyjet  winter release April. No date as yet.
Never put off something that you could do today
Windmill Hill Boy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Windmill Hill Boy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/February/2020 at 08:29
Thanks Bob, I'll keep checking nearer the time!

Big Col View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Big Col Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/March/2020 at 09:21
I have received this update from Easyjet this morning:-

Due to the unprecedented circumstances, we’re launching our winter schedule early so that if you have an existing booking you can change to a flight for travel up until February 2021.

We’ve waived our change fees until further notice, so you can currently amend the date and/or destination of your existing flight booking for free. The quickest and easiest way to do this is via Manage Bookings on our website. We’ve also got a dedicated Customer Service number to support those wanting to change existing bookings: 0330 365 5030.

Until midnight on Tuesday 24/3/20, fares for our flights from 25th October 2020 - 28th February 2021 will be available at or below £29.99 one way per person.
These fares are available on our website to book now.

easyJet holidays for the winter 20/21 season will be available to book tomorrow.

We’re doing all we can to support our customers during these uncertain times and we thank you for your continued custom.
Colin
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6162636465 83>
  Share Topic