Forum Home Forum Home » Tourism / Turismo » Weather / O Clima
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedWeather in Albufeira today

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 443444445446447 566>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/September/2018 at 07:34
Just checked the forecast for the next ten days. 28ºC daytimes, 20 at night, well above average for the time of year and little if any chance of rain. I promise to leave UK weather behind when I come back on Monday.
Albufeira Resident

www.algarvebus.info public transport information for the Algarve
Andrew View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/September/2018 at 09:18
Well, it’s, as we continue to find, either as IPMA predict or a couple of degrees more, so expect better than 28! And today they say 32, so we’ll see and yesterday we also got 32!
Today? Well I feel I should change the record but I can’t! Glorious, 25 degrees at 8.50, not a drop of breeze, absolute dead still, not a cloud to be seen, 100% full blue sky, sunshine... paradise.
I’m running out of words to report this... on it goes, same as and just glorious, miles above your average September.
Locals last night were advising the weather is going to be like this through to the end of the year!
Andrew
Andrew View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/September/2018 at 09:09
Another lovely day. We do seem to have dropped a few degrees from the mid thirties we’ve had for the past fortnight or so, 29 forecast for today and currently already 24. Dead still again, will the breeze return later, I don’t know, clear blue sky, sun beating down, same as, same as. Sorry if this is getting boring, it’s just beautiful here weather wise.
Andrew
Big Col View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/September/2018 at 10:04
We're certainly enjoying the above average temperatures, the past fortnight has been exceptional. The warmer clothing and jacket I brought for the cooler evenings has been a waste of my luggage allowance.
Colin
Andrew View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/September/2018 at 09:14
Yesterday topped at 31, so again above IPMA’s forecast, it was glorious. But, I did notice a little moisture in the air as it cooled around 7.00pm, I did wonder if it was going to continue and develop into a sea haze/fog but it didn’t.
Today is cooler, we have some cloud and only 23 degrees at 9.00am. The sun is about, very light breeze, all quite pleasant and 30 forecast for later. I think the cloud will have to clear off for that to happen.
So, I’m thinking we’ve seen the end of the temperatures in the 30’s and it starts to return to more normal figures, but not according to IPMA, they are saying 33 for tomorrow and it’s only later in the week that we drop back to the high twenty’s as a max. Wow.
Andrew
Andrew View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/October/2018 at 08:20
Didn’t quite make the forecast 30 yesterday, we topped out at 29.
Today is still as we were, little breeze, little if any cloud, 22 degrees at 8.00am so we set off a little warmer than yesterday and IPMA say 33 for later. I have my doubts about that, it’s for sure going to be very nice but I’ll be surprised if it’s that hot.
All three forecasts I’ve checked are agreed though that going forward we are about to loose 4 or 5 degrees, mid twenties would seem to be on the cards for the next ten days but even that, given we are now in October is pretty good.
I blame Tom, he’s bringing it back with him and so I’ll bow out and hand the batten back!

Edit. 2.45pm. I was wrong to doubt, absolute el scorchio and has just hit 33!!! Unreal considering it’s the 1st of October!
Andrew
cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/October/2018 at 08:26
Back to a very humid Albufeira. Thingy says it´s 74% and 23.6ºC at 0825am. Forecast for today is a sunny day and max 30ºC. Tonight down to 20 - 22. A good few days ahead with slightly lower temperatures though. This time next week could see a lot more cloud and a fair chance of some rain.

Almost the whole of the Algarve is on maximum alert for wildfires, so take care and follow the rules. No bonfires!
Albufeira Resident

cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/October/2018 at 09:13
Another warm and very humid morning. Temperature at 0910am is 22.9ºC, humidity 83%. It's a little misty outside, and a very light wind from the south-east.

Forecast for today is 28ºC with some cloud later.

Tonight down to 20 or 21 along the coast, 19 or 20 inland. Little change coming for the next couple of days or over the weekend. Next week could be slightly cooler, perhaps only 25 or 26. There is a chance of some rain this time next week, but dry until then.

Albufeira Resident

cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/October/2018 at 08:17
A much fresher feel to the air this morning. Humidity is much less than it has been. Temperature at 0815am is 23.5ºC. humidity 61%. There is hardly any breeze. Forecast for today is 29ºC this afternoon, 19 - 22 tonight. It might be a degree or two cooler over the next three or four days otherwise no change.

Next week daytimes will still be in the high 20's but nights quite a bit colder because of changes in wind direction.

Albufeira Resident

cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/October/2018 at 10:17
Another nice sunny morning. More humid than yesterday though. Temperature at 1015am is 24.7ºC, expecting 28 or 29 again later. Same tomorrow, could be a little cooler on Sunday.

Outlook for next week is daytime in the mid 20's, 14 - 17 at night with a chance of some rain Thursday and afterwards.
Albufeira Resident

cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/October/2018 at 08:16
It's a bit blowy this morning but sunny and still fairly warm. Temperature at 0810am is 21.6ºC, humidity 64%.  Expecting a maximum of 28ºC today with probably some high cloud around.  Temperature tonight around 21 along the coast, slightly cooler inland.

No change for tomorrow, but cooler air on the way for Monday when it might be only 24 during the day and as low as 17 or 18 at night. For the rest of the week it's going to be in the mid 20's daytime, 16 or 17 at night along the coast, cooler inland. There will be cloudy days and the forecast still says a very strong possibility of Thursday being a rainy day.
Albufeira Resident

cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/October/2018 at 09:58
Looks a pleasant sunny morning but not as warm as it has been, Temperature at 0955am is 21-1ºC, humidity a tolerable 64%.

Forecast for today is a high of 28 or 29ºC. Tonight 18ºC inland, 20 or so along the coast.

Tomorrow will be quite cloudy, keeping the sun off so cooler at only 26ºC. Even cooler on Tuesday with 24ºC daytime and 15 or 16 at night. Forecast now has an almost certain probability of rain across the region on Wednesday and Thursday, with cloudy days and possible showers to follow into next weekend.

Albufeira Resident

peteknopp View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/October/2018 at 08:01
Full 7c cooler than it was most mornings last week at 7.15am - hovering around the 13c mark 2kms inland from Vilamoura
cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/October/2018 at 08:22
Brr but still fairly warm here near the sea. Temperature outside my back door at 0820am is allegedly 19ºC but feels cooler than that in quite a breeze. There's some high cloud around but mostly blue sky. Forecast today is for a cloudy day maximum 25ºC. Certainly will be noticeable colder tonight, 14 or 15 inland, warmer along the coast.

Similar tomorrow, Wednesday and Thursday are quite likely to see some rain as a cold front sweeps across the region.
Albufeira Resident

cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/October/2018 at 07:53
The day has dawned with a clear sky, temperature at 0745am 20.0ºC. There is a very light breeze. It's not expected to be as warm as it was yesterday, 23ºC perhaps, but still be hot in the sun. There will be some cloud around later.

The temperature will fall to between 14 and 16 tonight away from the coast, a bit less cold near the sea.

Tomorrow is forecast to be rainy day with temperatures similar to today. Same goes for Thursday as a weather front crosses bringing wet weather from the south west. From Friday it should be a bit nicer, but with quite a lot of cloud and maybe a few showers. Temperatures will be around the seasonal average of 23 in the daytime, 13 - 15 at night.
Albufeira Resident

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 443444445446447 566>
  Share Topic