Albufeira.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Living in Albufeira / Viver em Albufeira » Finding work in Albufeira / Trabalhar em Albufeira
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hotel Jobs

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
tahirnaqash View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tahirnaqash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hotel Jobs
    Posted: 10/February/2019 at 09:42
Thank you very much for your reply,

I started learning Portuguese now, I will be on visit visa over there, And i will be legally. I came to know if you are entering legally into Portugal by Air, and have stamp on your passport then you can apply for fiscal number and security number, then you have to get work contract for resident visa. is it right? or any one can assist me on this?

regards

Sponsored Links

cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/February/2019 at 08:51
You may have to be here and ask at hotels or employment agencies. Do you speak Portuguese?

Hours will be very many and pay low.  If you are not an EU citizen, there is registration and paperwork to deal with. Unless you are prepared to risk working illegally.
Albufeira Resident

www.algarvebus.info public transport information for the Algarve
tahirnaqash View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tahirnaqash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/February/2019 at 08:45
Dear All, how can I find Hotel Jobs in Albufeira or Algarve Area? 

your reply will be appreciated.

kind regards

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic