Albufeira.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Tourism / Turismo » Algarve
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Trustworthy real estate agent or lawyer to look pr
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Trustworthy real estate agent or lawyer to look pr

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mumbles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Trustworthy real estate agent or lawyer to look pr
    Posted: 02/February/2019 at 02:45
G'day to everyone and hope someone can help. I have an apartment in Albufeira that I would like to rent but have been cautioned re lawyers and agencies in area being untrustworthy. Does anyone know any one that is reputable? Unfortunately I will have to do all dealings and correspondence from Australia and hard to check up on them. Thank you.
Sponsored Links

Algarveaddick View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Algarveaddick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/February/2019 at 13:34
Sending you a PM 
Go away Duchatalet
Suzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/February/2019 at 22:37
Sent you a PM.
tahirnaqash View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tahirnaqash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/February/2019 at 09:03
Hi Mubles,

What is the rent for long term like monthly, Actually I am searching apartment for rent, I will be there end of April 2019, with my son and wife. what the rent will be?

regards

Tahir Naqash

Catucci View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Catucci Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/February/2019 at 13:58
Hi Mumbles

We purchased an Apartment in Sept 18 and used MatLaw (Mestre Associate Lawyers) who were absolutely brilliant from start to finish and I would highly recommend them.  

Joana Neto Mestre
Email jmnestre@matlaw.pt
tel (+351) 967 370 245

Good luck.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic