Albufeira.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Living in Albufeira / Viver em Albufeira » Sports Results & Opinions/Resultados Desportivos e Opiniões
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

NO CHAMPIONS LEAGUE MATCHES ON PORTUGUESE TV!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
pyrman View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pyrman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NO CHAMPIONS LEAGUE MATCHES ON PORTUGUESE TV!
    Posted: 08/November/2018 at 17:20
 Benfica - Ajax was on TVI last night ... Jonas scored early doors but it ended 1-1 .. 
Pyrman
Sponsored Links

cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/October/2018 at 16:48
Thanks.

2. So do I. Rarely causes problems.
3. Duly noted.
4. Clickbait but fairly normal and mostly blocked by my firewalls.
5. Useful.

SportTV is showing Arsenal and Chelsea tonight, so I will get to watch them as per normal.
Albufeira Resident

www.algarvebus.info public transport information for the Algarve
DICEYUK View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DICEYUK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/October/2018 at 11:34
A few tips

1. This site does not get blocked by Portuguese ISP providers so unlike some similar sites (e.g. http://www.wiz1.net/schedule) you don't need to use a VPN
2. I use Firefox and I have Adblock Plus, Strict Pop-up Blocker & Ghostery installed in my browser. I very rarely get pop-ups or new tabs opening.
3. There are usually several stream options per event - avoid the HD ones as these need payment.
4. Once a particular stream is selected there is a 25 second countdown before you can click on it to clear the screen. Once this is done click on the large red play button - sometimes you have to click on it twice.
5. The stream should then start but often there is no full screen icon showing. Click on the page again and the full screen icon should appear in the bottom right corner.

Been using this site since the start of the season both in the UK and here and rarely had any problems. Picture is usually pretty good.

I hate how peopleï compare Frank Zappa to God. I mean, he's cool and great and nice and everything, but he's no Zappa.
cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/October/2018 at 08:23
I was able to watch Spurs last night OK. Fairly average performance by Messi amid the usual blatant cheating and intimidation of officials that Barca take with them everywhere.

Will try that one next time round.

I am OK for Europa League.
Albufeira Resident

DICEYUK View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DICEYUK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/October/2018 at 20:53
Who needs Champions League.
I'm watching Derby v Norwich.
This is a good site for everything sport - watched all the Ryder Cup over the weekend and thanks to iFollow and the Sky Red Button they have had every Norwich game this season, even 3pm kick offs on a Saturday.
Very good picture, no buffering and no adverts.

I hate how peopleï compare Frank Zappa to God. I mean, he's cool and great and nice and everything, but he's no Zappa.
cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/October/2018 at 17:17
It's just dawned on me. None of the local channels, even Sport TV subscription channels, is showing ANY Champions League matches. Not even their own teams.

Must be something to do with the money.

So it's hunt down the dodgy internet streams tonight as I need a night in away from the temptations of beer.
Albufeira Resident

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic