Albufeira.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Living in Albufeira / Viver em Albufeira » Sports Results & Opinions/Resultados Desportivos e Opiniões
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

WINTER BREAK FRIENDLIES 2020

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/January/2020 at 15:29
"Please ask him, if Seoul will be the only match in aLGARVE."

No response yet. There is no information on the English language version of the FC Seoul website and I cannot read Korean so I do not know where to start looking.
cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/January/2020 at 15:32
I found a German news item which confirms Thursday's match.

Translated it reads "As the HSV said on Friday, the (team) will test in Portugal on January 16 against the South Korean club FC Seoul (3pm) in Albufeira."
gonzalo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gonzalo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/January/2020 at 12:10
I will be there! Albufeira venue
gonzalo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gonzalo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/January/2020 at 10:55
Anyone to see ASTANA VS BRENTFORD B on saturday?

Regards
Lofters View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lofters Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/January/2020 at 14:21
Not for me on Saturday, crowded day already planned at Portimonense U23 v Feirense U23, Guia v Imortal and Campinense v Sambrazense...…  btw the Brentford site has it as venue TBC, kickoff noon[?].

Stumbled across a game for the Bees tomorrow tho. They are going up against Ferreiras at Est Nora, kickoff 8.15pm. 

The site lists thisr seasons opponents from far and wide [plus Scotland,.... Aberdeen, Celtic plus Hibs and Rangers twice each]. Includes Liefering [Ausa], FC Seoul [Kor], Bordeaux [Fra], Beijing Renha [Chi], Midtjylland [Den], Albacete [Spa], Cartagena [Spa] and Grasshoppers Zurick [Swi].
gonzalo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gonzalo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/January/2020 at 11:47
Guys, where will be played BRENTFORD B vs ASTANA, on saturday?

Regards
Lofters View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lofters Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/January/2020 at 12:42
Last night, Brentford B 3 Ferreiras 0. Good workout and a comfortable win by the young Bs team. They comprised 16 to 19 year olds, against the locals who fielded several first teamers plus unknowns who I took to be reserves.
Referee awarded three penalties to Bs, all of which looked fair enough to me. The first was well saved but the others went in. A well judged chest control and volley netted the third.
In truth, with the missed pen and many other chances spurned it could have been seven or eight. Two first half chances one-on-one for Ferreiras were saved well.

I enquired about the Astana game on Saturday. A coach told me it was at Ferreiras again but didn't know the time! Their website says noon.

gonzalo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gonzalo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/January/2020 at 13:29
Thank you very much.

Precious info about the match against Astana.

i hope to be there!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic