Albufeira.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Tourism / Turismo » Users Chit Chat / Conversa entre Utilizadores
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Who's Next??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6364656667 81>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sidsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/May/2016 at 16:36
Originally posted by Algarveaddick Algarveaddick wrote:

Originally posted by sidsmum sidsmum wrote:

Having seen the photos, we've cancelled our flights and decided Albufeira's not for us!!!

Seriously, thanks for the photos. Will be great to meet you, and I'm sure you're a fine looking bunch, once I've had a few drinks.

If you are coming down, I'll make sure I put me teeth in...

Steady. Sounds like you're spoiling us LOL
cameroncleggout View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cameroncleggout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/May/2016 at 11:16
Five week on Sunday for us (19th June) Can`t wait
cameronout
Algarveaddick View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Algarveaddick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/May/2016 at 13:21

Having seen the photos, we've cancelled our flights and decided Albufeira's not for us!!!

Seriously, thanks for the photos. Will be great to meet you, and I'm sure you're a fine looking bunch, once I've had a few drinks.

Well, we was all in there last night, waiting for you, even asked over the PA if you were in... Hope you are okay?    
Go away Duchatalet
sidsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sidsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/May/2016 at 18:45

Well, we was all in there last night, waiting for you, even asked over the PA if you were in... Hope you are okay?    

OMG we're so sorry!!
Yes we are fine - got lots of jobs done in the apartment, so decided to have a couple at Arte Bar before a 6pm power nap. We woke up at midnight!!!! WTF!!!
We will definitely be there on Saturday night, by hook or by crook (does anyone still say that?!)
So sorry we didn't make it, and thanks for caring
Oh, and we have limited wifi.
DICEYUK View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DICEYUK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/May/2016 at 05:19
Back to the UK for us today after 4 weeks of decidedly mixed weather.
Still, once again it's been a very nice relaxing break.
Just time to sort out the post, cut the grass a couple of times and take care of a few jobs that will have piled up before we're back on the 14th of June for another 5 weeks.
I hate how peopleï compare Frank Zappa to God. I mean, he's cool and great and nice and everything, but he's no Zappa.
TomUK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TomUK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/May/2016 at 15:17
Saturday for us. 
Sitting on our patio on the South Manchester/Cheshire border at present.
Blazing sun - 32C on the outside thermometer.
There'll be trouble if it's not like this in the Algarve when we arrive Saturday morning!
cheekygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheekygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/May/2016 at 20:50
Still got to wait till September. Nothing organised yet.
Loving it in the sun

S1gh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote S1gh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/May/2016 at 22:00
5 weeks and can't come quick enough
merryforge View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote merryforge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/May/2016 at 15:27
We'll be arriving mid-morning Monday 23 May.  Missed out last year, very excited to be coming.  Staying in Cerro Grande as always but our usual (since 1997) villa was taken this time so have one a little further up the hill.

Hoping for some lovely weather.  Would be nice to meet some forumites, I'm specially thinking Cubsur, as without him we would never have managed to get around by bus the way we do and will always be grateful for his timetables, so we'll be keeping an eye out for any likely suspects Sleepy
Cass View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/May/2016 at 17:25
Arriving next Sunday , May 22nd, will bring the good weather from here!
malagabob View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote malagabob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/May/2016 at 07:15
Arriving late Monday. Will have a nightcap in Cheers Bar before we have an earlyish night. Hope to see some members in O4TR Tuesday.
Never put off something that you could do today
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Algarveaddick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/May/2016 at 07:18
Originally posted by merryforge merryforge wrote:

We'll be arriving mid-morning Monday 23 May.  Missed out last year, very excited to be coming.  Staying in Cerro Grande as always but our usual (since 1997) villa was taken this time so have one a little further up the hill.

Hoping for some lovely weather.  Would be nice to meet some forumites, I'm specially thinking Cubsur, as without him we would never have managed to get around by bus the way we do and will always be grateful for his timetables, so we'll be keeping an eye out for any likely suspects Sleepy

One 4 the Road, every Tuesday and Saturday for the quiz at 10, usually for an hour or two before as well. Cubsur and me are always there, and often a few more besides...
Go away Duchatalet
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Algarveaddick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/May/2016 at 09:02

OMG we're so sorry!!
Yes we are fine - got lots of jobs done in the apartment, so decided to have a couple at Arte Bar before a 6pm power nap. We woke up at midnight!!!! WTF!!!
We will definitely be there on Saturday night, by hook or by crook (does anyone still say that?!)
So sorry we didn't make it, and thanks for caring
Oh, and we have limited wifi.

Great to meet you both last night! Safe journey home, hope to see you in July. Send our love to Sid...
Go away Duchatalet
sidsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sidsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/May/2016 at 22:23
Sorry Perry only just seen your message......was get to meet you, Karen, Alan&Alice, and of course Tom.
Had a great night, and see some of you/meet more of you in July.
Miranda & Dave

PS. Sid was obviously pleased to see us as he gave us a welcome home gift at 6am - a mouse!!
Aussie View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aussie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/May/2016 at 12:27
Very excited now!!!! arriving 24 of May for nine weeks Smile

http://www.facebook.com/O Tuga Tastes Of Portugal
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6364656667 81>
  Share Topic