Albufeira.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Tourism / Turismo » Users Chit Chat / Conversa entre Utilizadores
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Whats put you in a grump today?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 30>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steven.vanessa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Whats put you in a grump today?
    Posted: 06/September/2011 at 12:30
The weather today, its very gusty strong winds and ive got soaked with the heavy rain, very stormy here on the West coast of Scotland.
Sponsored Links

tiganut View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiganut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/September/2011 at 14:14
Clients
I want it done now!
I want it done yesterday!
How much?
He Who Dies With The Most Toys Wins
Avril View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Avril Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/September/2011 at 16:48
The bad weather here, the nice weather there, the cost of gas/electric, the amount of traffic on the roads, wasps everywhere, midges everywhere!!! At least we've sold our business and don't have clients anymore coz I know exactly what tiganut is saying:-(
Chrissy63 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chrissy63 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/September/2011 at 17:25
Being on time for a hospital appointment, sitting in the waiting area for 2 hours, consultation over in less than 10 minutes. Angry
Lifes a beach
SpaceBar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SpaceBar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/September/2011 at 22:00
I'm moving house.

Unlike most people on this forum, I don't actually like Albufeira very much.....
windmillhill View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote windmillhill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/September/2011 at 06:04
Too wet to work in the garden.  In fact I could hardly see it through the rain.  No play in the US Open tennis either .......
www.algarve-windmillhill.co.uk
Penthouse apartment with spectacular views
Avril View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Avril Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/September/2011 at 09:09
Well so far I'm not in a grump but the day is still young!!!!!
Avril View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Avril Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/September/2011 at 14:34
Other drivers, who need their own side of the road and half of mine to drive on, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrAnnoyed
john2604smith View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john2604smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/September/2011 at 15:24
Sat at my desk when two days ago sat by the pool in the hot Sun with a cold beer  !  rolling%20eyes
ownersdirect P3708
Avril View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Avril Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/September/2011 at 08:34
The NE Weather:-(
ant1969 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ant1969 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/September/2011 at 09:29
some twonk broke into our office last night, smashed windows, smoked weed (not office issue) Sillyand pee'd everywhere and now we have to call the police and the glazing firm!
com amor e cumprimentos Donna x
Algarveaddick View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Algarveaddick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/September/2011 at 09:32
People promising to come and see us, then just not turning up. Cry
cheekygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheekygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/September/2011 at 11:28
Is that me Perry. Sorry so much to do and see and so little time to do it!!

Being back in at my office desk, remembering what I was doing yesterday at this time.
Loving it in the sun

Wireman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wireman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/September/2011 at 12:33
AA, I'm still in UK should have been over last Monday. Coming for a few days on my own next week but the job list OH has left is getting longer. You never know if things go OK I may make the trek over.
Regular Visitor
Algarveaddick View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Algarveaddick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/September/2011 at 13:11
Originally posted by cheekygirl cheekygirl wrote:

Is that me Perry. Sorry so much to do and see and so little time to do it!!

It wasn't, but now you have reminded me... YES! LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 30>
  Share Topic