Albufeira.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Tourism / Turismo » Users Chit Chat / Conversa entre Utilizadores
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Whats put you in a good mood today?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 38>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Super__Ally Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/March/2012 at 18:59
I got a Kindle for my birthday
Ally
S1gh View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote S1gh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/March/2012 at 19:22
I love them chocolate eggs with the little toy in! (sorry it was just too easy)
0856kit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 0856kit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/March/2012 at 20:20
The people on this forum have put me in a good mood, I asked for help and it was there, thanks for a good day!
The sun, the food, the wine , the people, why did I ever leave!
Super__Ally View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Super__Ally Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/March/2012 at 20:46
Originally posted by S1gh S1gh wrote:

I love them chocolate eggs with the little toy in! (sorry it was just too easy)

Nice oneLOL
Ally
steven.vanessa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steven.vanessa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/March/2012 at 08:04
Its Friday !!
Pablo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pablo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/March/2012 at 11:32
The fact that I've just booked my holiday! :D 
cheekygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheekygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/March/2012 at 19:51
1. Found out my my first expected grandchild is going to be a girl. Suggested to son Elaine is a nice name, he was not impressed lol.
2. Had my story and our tune played on Smooth Radio this morning.
Loving it in the sun

J2me View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J2me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/March/2012 at 20:19
Congratulations to all concerned. That will certainly keep you smiling.
ant1969 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ant1969 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/March/2012 at 08:33
Congratulations Elaine - another member of the family who will be able to sample the delights of Albufeira!
com amor e cumprimentos Donna x
cheekygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheekygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/March/2012 at 15:10
Originally posted by ant1969 ant1969 wrote:

Congratulations Elaine - another member of the family who will be able to sample the delights of Albufeira!
That is very true.
Loving it in the sun

Happy Mike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Happy Mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/March/2012 at 17:54
Hi All when do you come Avril, Eileen & I are here for a few weeks and would love to meet up with anyone who knows us.

We had a pleasent surprise when Jason "steps bar" tapped  me on the shoulder and informed us he now owns the Tunnel Bar next to his old steps bar, so we have a start to finding some of our old friends, we hope to see many more.

For those that do remember us, we did buy a motor home and have had some trips, we are here waiting for more of our family who is visiting us in Albufeira after us doing a month in Morocco in our motor home, so the old git is still getting about. anybody willing to meet up and have a drink please contact me.Clap
All friendly people welcome here.
J2me View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J2me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/March/2012 at 19:31
Hi Mike & Eileen,

There is a few of us meeting up in Floyd's on Saturday 21st April for the evening. See the 'Who's Next' conversation on this 'User's Chit Chat' thread for any updates on who else may be joining us.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Happy Mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/March/2012 at 09:59
Thank you J2me
We are meeting my sister and then going with Bill & Dee to have a drink "Bill & Maureen will watch football" at the risk of upsetting some of our friends we don't do football so we will go for a drink elsewhere I will try to steer them towards Floyds, we didn't used to go there much before because were non smokers but it would be nice to meet up with folks, well some folks anyway, just kidding we have only met two people we think are not worth meeting again, Eileen and I decided to write down who we would be happy to not see again I had to think a while but she didn't hesitate; she wrote my name and I wrote hers.

But if you see her please tell her I'm always saying nice things about herAngry

Jayjan View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jayjan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/March/2012 at 10:54
Mike, Avril is without internet connection at the mo as she has just moved house and having renovations done, could possibly be a few weeks yet before she's back on the forums.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Happy Mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/March/2012 at 12:46
Hi Jayjan thank you for your posting will you be at floyds Saturday
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 38>
  Share Topic