Albufeira.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Living in Albufeira / Viver em Albufeira » The Good and the Bad / O Bom e o Mau
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Green tiled building is for sale

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 21>
Author
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mystery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/August/2008 at 19:23

I would have loved to have bought that building, but like Bobster would never have been able to afford it!

Bobster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/August/2008 at 21:44
We should form a consortium mystery!!  All chuck into the pot and share out the weeks of the year!!  That's the only way I'd come close to doing it - buying the green tiiled place I meant!!Embarrassed
mystery View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mystery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/August/2008 at 19:45
Originally posted by Bobster Bobster wrote:

We should form a consortium mystery!!  All chuck into the pot and share out the weeks of the year!!  That's the only way I'd come close to doing it - buying the green tiiled place I meant!!Embarrassed

Smile What a good idea, if only I could win the lottery (I don't half sound like my mum)
Avril View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Avril Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/September/2008 at 22:34
OK I have a good idea. We need to grab a shark, bang it on the head, stuff it, suspend it in formaldahyde in a tank, give it to the tate modern who will exhibit it and before you know it some eejit will give us 9.5million for it and we will then be able to buy the green tiled building and the rest of Albufeira!! God am I good or what?
Older, Wiser and Full of hell!
Jayjan View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jayjan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/September/2008 at 23:42
Glad you spelt the formaldahyde right Avril, excellent stuff for everlasting preservation. With all that money we could take over Camara and have cubby as President/Mayor, I'm sure he would do an excellent job reducing our utilities etc, and more so, getting rid of all the graffiti around, and the pan pipes too LOL
alan&alice View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alan&alice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/October/2008 at 23:16
No lets keep the panpipes,at least ther'e entertainingLOL.
http://www.holidaylettings.co.uk/rentals/albufeira/481652
Avril View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Avril Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/October/2008 at 10:13
Is it still up for sale and if so does anyone know for how much?
Older, Wiser and Full of hell!
lynn1tony View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lynn1tony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/October/2008 at 10:42
Cubsur do you have a picture of this building not sure which one it is
Lynda
gerry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/October/2008 at 23:45

The "green building" with the fantastic view has planning permission for a restaurant, and the asking price is around 550000 Euros there is also a building behind it available for around the same price, so you can buy the two. Now that I have disclosed this I bet they will be gone before the weekend.

Jayjan View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jayjan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/October/2008 at 00:25
Lynne & Tony I think there is a picture of it on cubsurs website at http://thomasallen.spaces.live.com  unfortunately I am not sure where it is situated so you will have to hunt around for it.
windmillhill View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote windmillhill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/October/2008 at 06:29
Here's an old photo (I loved that balustrade! Cry) taken on the Esplanade outside the Rocamar looking westwards.  You can see the green tiled building just beyond the Rocamar and before the Bizarro Bar. 

www.algarve-windmillhill.co.uk
Penthouse apartment with spectacular views
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/November/2008 at 10:02
you see those lovely seats to the left of the lovely tree,which is just to the left of the green tiled building, well i was sat on one of those back in july and a bird poo-poo-ed on me while doing a fly-past..how nice..!Censored
Milly_Molly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Milly_Molly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/November/2008 at 22:17
Carslberg, when a bird drops it's doo-doo on you, it's supposed to be lucky!

(You should have ran and put a Euro lottery ticket on! )
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/November/2008 at 07:08

supposed   to be LUCKY...no not me.Ermm

TheLadyFiona View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheLadyFiona Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/November/2008 at 15:42
I am surprised that Diaz hasnt bought it; He has bought up everyting else! I guess his boutique hotel isn't doing well. And there's that goregous old ruin at Sao Vicente park which used to be the HQ of 'The Party". It looked like it was under consruction when I left in April. Does anyone know about that?
 Ciao,
Fiona
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 21>
  Share Topic