Albufeira.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Living in Albufeira / Viver em Albufeira » The Good and the Bad / O Bom e o Mau
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Green tiled building is for sale

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 21>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Green tiled building is for sale
    Posted: 08/August/2008 at 11:51
I observe that the much-discussed green tiled building (near Bizarro) has a 'Vende-se' sign on it.

I should imagine the plot is worth a fortune; the structure itself rather less so.

Albufeira Resident

www.algarvebus.info public transport information for the Algarve
Sponsored Links

bob d View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bob d Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/August/2008 at 12:58
I want it, I want it............if you ever hear how much it is cubs, let us know.
we're not brazil we're norn iron
Exiledbee2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Exiledbee2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/August/2008 at 14:35
ERA are the esate agents, I've had a look on their web site but cannot find it.
Avril View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Avril Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/August/2008 at 21:52
We should all club together and buy it and build a niche hotel. What a location! I think we would be quids in in 10 years. I've got a spare £20 any advances?
Older, Wiser and Full of hell!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Exiledbee2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/August/2008 at 22:38
Unless u have at least Euro 1 million forget about it.
Scorpion View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scorpion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/August/2008 at 20:25
Agree with Avril - we need a consortium. I have always said that would be a great property to rennovate.

BTW - we fly out tomorrow morning - yeah!!
Avril View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Avril Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/August/2008 at 21:52
Right I've got it sorted. We all need to buy a £1.50 euromillions lotto and one of us will surely win. They the rest of us will then mug the winner and convert the building into an "uber" hotel. This will attract the rich and famous into Albufeira, we will then all become super stars and will strutt our stuff along the prom in our "get you" outfits and designer shades (supplied by P & A Eyecare of course) and if we don't make any money out of it at least we'll look the part! He who dares wins - Rodney!
Older, Wiser and Full of hell!
Jayjan View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jayjan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/August/2008 at 22:37
Wey Hey Avril what a good idea, put me a pair of Dame Edna shades to one side pleaseLOL
ruthb View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ruthb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/August/2008 at 23:14
CanI have some Elton John style specs please? Circa the Tommy era? Tehee. Does anyone have a pic of this building as Im curious now, Im sure I'll know it by sight xx
bob d View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bob d Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/August/2008 at 12:08
I'm sure there was a picture of it on cubsurs web site showing the graffiti on it.
we're not brazil we're norn iron
webs View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote webs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/August/2008 at 17:17
Me and my partner were looking at this a couple of weeks ago and commenting on what a nice building it could be especially with all the tiles refurbed....and then the sign went up on the wednesday 30th, we asked the agent out of curiosity and all he said was "nice building and a very nice price".
webs View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote webs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/August/2008 at 17:18
sorry also forgot to mention, the front is being sold as a bar/resteraunt and the rear is being sold seperatly as a 4 bed apartment/townhouse.
cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/August/2008 at 11:03
The 'Vende-se' sign has disappeared!
Albufeira Resident

www.algarvebus.info public transport information for the Algarve

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Exiledbee2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/August/2008 at 13:40
Its probably been nicked!
Bobster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/August/2008 at 20:21
I've always had a soft spot for this building, and, often wondered what it would look like restored to it's former glory - stunning I think!!  Oh well, that's another fantasy smashed to smithereens - I'd never in the memory of man be able to afford it, but, these are the things of dreams.  Right near to the smashing home made cake in Bizarro too!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 21>
  Share Topic