Albufeira.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Living in Albufeira / Viver em Albufeira » Finding work in Albufeira / Trabalhar em Albufeira
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Looking for work in Albufeira?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote albufeira andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Looking for work in Albufeira?
    Posted: 31/March/2011 at 10:30
Looking for staff in Old town Albufeira, bar staff and Pr staff required.  Contact me for details.
Sponsored Links

mrsinky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrsinky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/April/2011 at 14:25
Hi there, im not sure if im suitable i am 32 and looking to move to portugal with my wife and 3 children...looking for anything with enough mopney to rent a property.
lee sinclair
petite_pml View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petite_pml Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/April/2011 at 15:24

To Whom it May Concern,

I am leaving now in Portugal and been transfer here in albufeira for almost a year now... i want to inquire if your still looking for Staff or person as staff in your bussiness... Thank you, and Hope to hear from you soon...

yours,

Francia Lavado
Sicklines89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sicklines89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/April/2011 at 13:41
Hey there, My name is Gordie and live in the UK

I'm very keen to move to Portugal and the jobs advertised above are just what I am looking for. I am 22, very energetic, enthusiastic and feel I could excel in the above positions. I have previous bar experience here in the uk with references and also have basic flare skills also. In addition to this I am qualified in various outdoor activities which may or may not be of use to you. I currently have friends living in Portugal whom I could live with and I am available to start as soon as possible

I look forward to hearing from you in the near future

G McPherson

I look
ems1985 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ems1985 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/April/2011 at 13:51
hi i'm seeking bar work in or near to Albufeira this summer if you are still looking? I'm 26 and work for a busy branch of the wetherspoon's chain in manchester. i can send more information if required.
thanks,
emma  
Wireman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wireman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/May/2011 at 23:12
Just been informed that Matt Moore of Matts bar is looking for day staff at Matt's and across the road at Lick it ice cream parlour. Inbox him on facebook for further details.
Regular Visitor
charlotte19 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charlotte19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/May/2011 at 17:18
Hello,
I am 19 years old, I am a native english speaker and I plan to spend the summer in Albufeira. I have experience working in bars. I am very eager to find work for the summer and look forward to hearing from you.
Yours sincerely,
Charlotte (charlotte19).
FrankieBabes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankieBabes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/May/2011 at 19:10
Hi

Me and three other friends are planning to find work in Albufeira around August time.

We all have Pr and Bar experience as we have worked in Malia for the past 2 years.

If you know of any work that may be available around August could you let me know. We also need to find accomodation?

Thanks
Frankie x
Jayjan View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jayjan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/May/2011 at 22:54

Quite a few bars around the strip areas where advertising for staff last week ready for the season, don't know what the situation will be in August though. Not sure about accommodation. Normally you find  lots of adverts on the boards "for rent/ for sale" in the  supermarkets  ie Pingo Doce, there where lots advertising last week, but august, who can say. Hopefully another member can help you with that.

marioradox View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marioradox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/May/2011 at 12:36
Ola
Sou Portugues residente em Uk e pretendo regressar a Portugal.
Trabalho ha 15 anos em bares e de momento sou bar supervisor aqui num hotel,essa sua oferta de trabalho vinha mesmo ao meu encontro.
Se tivesse acomodacao ainda melhor.
Muito obrigada,se estiver enteressado podia enviar-me um email. Obrigada
marioradox
FairyBaby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FairyBaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31/May/2011 at 14:37
Hello!

I am writing to you regarding your Job Advert.
Has this position already been filled?

I look forward to hearing from you,

Donna. Smile
Kirsxtx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kirsxtx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/June/2011 at 15:02

Hello, I am currently working in a doctors surgery and I am looking for a change of career, I have just recently returned from Portugal absolutely loved it and would like to try bar work out there, please could you kindly send me some details about the advert you have advertised.

Thank you

Kirsty x

cinderella View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cinderella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/April/2012 at 12:04
Hey guys,
I'm 21, female, graduating University really soon & looking for work in Albufiera this summer. I have experience in bar/waitressing/hospitality, coaching, personal training, accounts and customer service.
References & CV can be sent out on request.

Thanks,
Danielle
elfloren View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elfloren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/April/2012 at 20:37
hi, still available labor supply?
thank you
angie123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote angie123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/June/2012 at 15:40
Hi Charlotte, 
We are recruiting for staff in Vilamoura and Albufeira  If you go to our page on facebook.....albufeirabarcrawls.com ..... like it!  and you can see all our photos if you think you are bubbly enough to work in that scene reply to angiewalkden@hotmail.com and i will send you more info.
Thanks
Angie 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic