Albufeira.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Living in Albufeira / Viver em Albufeira » Algarve Foreign Residents / Residentes Estrangeiros
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Pt meo contact

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Captain Spalding Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/January/2019 at 13:30
Thanks Cubsur and Dicey
I’m guessing you’re both on ADSL same as me. I pay for 24Mb internet speed and get about half that. Plus the TV channels for €34.99 per month including tax.
Anyway I’ll have a go and post any interesting results
cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/January/2019 at 17:14
Yes I pay for 'up to' 24mbps and get around 13 or 14 on an average day. Perfectly adequate for TV and streaming services although does get a bit jittery from time to time.
Albufeira Resident

www.algarvebus.info public transport information for the Algarve
iklrotos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iklrotos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/January/2020 at 09:33
You may search for the most affordable provider in the region by the zip code. All the codes can be found on the Internet https://worldpostalcode.com/united-states/massachusetts/boston. You can check the user feedback on the local forums. Or study well the offers from different companies, compare them, and choose the one that suits you best. Careful investigation will help you save a lot of money. I did it this way, and it worked.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic