Albufeira.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Tourism / Turismo » Users Chit Chat / Conversa entre Utilizadores
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Question for Cubsur

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nathanjame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Question for Cubsur
    Posted: 14/May/2018 at 06:08
bỏ
Sponsored Links

DICEYUK View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DICEYUK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/May/2018 at 15:50
There is not a direct bus for the journey you want.
You need to get a bus from Olhos to Albufeira and go to Albufeira bus station.
From there you can get a bus to Monchique but I think you will have to change again at Portimao.
Given that Algarve buses tend not to be connecting you could have a long wait at either or both changes.
Alternatively I think I'm right in saying that you can go on a day trip from Olhos to Monchique.
Get tickets from the Ticket Shop near the car park in Olhos.

I hate how peopleï compare Frank Zappa to God. I mean, he's cool and great and nice and everything, but he's no Zappa.
tonisdad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonisdad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/May/2018 at 18:04
Originally posted by nathanjame nathanjame wrote:

Hi Cubsur,

As i consider you the local transport export, im wondering if u could tell me if its possible to get a local bus from Olhas D'Aqua to Monchique?

Mnay thanks,

Nathan

Most likely best thing all round if you are confident enough driving...which means driving in which ever lane you wish approaching a roundabout,pulling into oncoming traffic at your leisure, and under no circumstances using indicators unless it is for completely wrong reasons Big smile.....is to hire a car and explore other places besides Monchique. 
All depends what time of year your visit is price wise but a hire car gives you freedom to discover a lot of places at your own leisure.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic