Albufeira.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Tourism / Turismo » Algarve
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Neighborhoods to live in

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pgerace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Neighborhoods to live in
    Posted: 10/May/2018 at 22:35
Ola!
Can someone please recommend an area close to the town of Albufeira, up on a hillside, with views of the ocean?
It should also be close enough to a food market.
Obrigado
Sponsored Links

Windmill Hill Boy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Windmill Hill Boy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/May/2018 at 08:38
As I'm sure many will point out Albufeira is a large place so it depends where you want to be.

We have a place in Cerro Grande, which is between the old town and the marina. It is a nice area and many properties have great views as it is on a hill overlooking the old town and the sea.

It has a local supermarket and short distance to the old town (5-10 mins walking) and also Aldi and Lidl if they are of use to you!

Good luck with the search!!
cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/May/2018 at 10:44
I live in Páteo, looking down at the marina and the sea. Small shop 100 metres,  three café / bars within 120 metres, old town 10 - 12 minutes walk but a bit more coming back as it is uphill all the way. LIDL and ALDI stores about 2km, Albufeira Shopping and Continente supermarket 2.7km. I walk there and take a bus back.

Property here is in short supply but there are two or three places currently advertised as for sale.

View from my street -  marina is just out of shot to the right.
Albufeira Resident

www.algarvebus.info public transport information for the Algarve
pgerace View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pgerace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/May/2018 at 21:07
Beautiful! Obrigado.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic