Albufeira.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Tourism / Turismo » Users Chit Chat / Conversa entre Utilizadores
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Boarding passes

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bebop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Boarding passes
    Posted: 13/October/2017 at 12:03
Apologies firstly, as I know this subject is somewhere on this forum but I cannot locate it at the moment. I know that there is somewhere close by the beach in the old town to get boarding passes printed. Can anybody advise exactly where, please. I am flying with Aer Lingus and website will not let me check-in with my mobile . It was so handy to do so when coming from Dublin and I had my boarding passes on the mobile app.
Sponsored Links

Andrew View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/October/2017 at 12:22
Not sure about that one but there is a phone booth type of shop upstairs opposite Brisa Sol, those shops above KFC, McDonalds etc, that offers a printing service, we used before when Camara wanted pictures of burst water pipes and there were people in there having boarding cards printed off.
Andrew
Big Col View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Col Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/October/2017 at 12:27
I haven't had to print off boarding passes in Albufeira before but it has been on the forum in the past. Despite searching I cannot find the link though. Sorry.
Colin
ClaireKildare View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ClaireKildare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/October/2017 at 14:45
If you go from Hotel Baltum/Urban Pizza towards the escalator there is a ticket shop on the right hand side behind the hat stall that prints tickets. Its on the ground floor of Edificio Albufeira.
ClaireKildare View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ClaireKildare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/October/2017 at 14:46
Have you got the Aer Lingus app??
bebop View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bebop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/October/2017 at 22:12
Thank you all for replies. I got them printed at that place that Claire mentioned.50c to use computer and €1 per page, total of €2.50 to print. Yes, I do have the app. I use it at Dublin and recently at Munich. When I try to check in on app for my return flight to Dublin , it is greyed out and states 'unavailable' - mobile boarding passes not accepted for this flight. It's been the same for the past few times that I have come through Faro.
cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/October/2017 at 09:05
My guess is that the ground handling company has not been provided with the equipment necessary to scan Aer Lingus passes on mobile devices. Many airlines do scan mobiles, so complain to Aer Lingus!
Albufeira Resident

www.algarvebus.info public transport information for the Algarve
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic