Albufeira.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Tourism / Turismo » Algarve
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

first time visit

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
zantebear View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zantebear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: first time visit
    Posted: 03/October/2017 at 17:50
Thank you so much for your replies and help. We fly out on the 3rd of July. We're staying at the santa Eulalia. Really looking forward to it Smile 
Sponsored Links

Algarveaddick View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Algarveaddick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/October/2017 at 07:38
When are you coming exactly - early or late July? And where exactly are you staying? Albufeira is quite a big place.
Go away Duchatalet
pyrman View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote pyrman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/October/2017 at 07:34
Quite a few places do quads, or most hotels will book for you ... don`t worry about bars and restaurants .. there are over 600 in the city, not counting hotels and the old town sounds like your territory ... I write a pocket guide, so could send you one when I get back if you PM ...    www.albufeiraguide.yolasite.com    
free downloads
http://www.visitalgarve.pt/visitalgarve/vEN/CentroDeInformacao/Downloads/
Pyrman
zantebear View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zantebear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/September/2017 at 16:34
Hi, my husband and I have booked our first visit to Albufeira for july next year. I was wondering if anyone could recommend restaurants and pubs for us to visit. Weve been going to Greece for years and have come to know our favourite places so changing our destination has us at a bit of a loss. We're both in our 40s so ending up in a bar with 18-30s club scene would be a nightmare, but we do enjoy nightlife. We're looking basically for friendly people, good local food, good laughs and late nights.
Also, does anyone know about quad hire and places to visit?
thanks in advance!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic