Albufeira.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Tourism / Turismo » Users Chit Chat / Conversa entre Utilizadores
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Segway

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
tonisdad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonisdad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Segway
    Posted: 21/September/2017 at 20:17
Originally posted by Big Col Big Col wrote:

I'm too busy making sure my holiday doesn't come to an end prematurely by being knocked over. Prices are probably not as extreme as Pine Cliffs though.

LOL LOL got go with you on that Col....normally by some overgrown idiot who should know better showing off to his kids.
Sponsored Links

Big Col View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Col Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/September/2017 at 19:03
Yes they do still have them at the foot if the escalator. Never looked at the price as I'm too busy making sure my holiday doesn't come to an end prematurely by being knocked over. Prices are probably not as extreme as Pine Cliffs though.
Colin
DICEYUK View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DICEYUK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/September/2017 at 15:43
Do they still have them on that area at the foot of the escalator?
Walked through the Pine Cliffs yesterday and they now have them for hire in there for getting around the resort. That is for clients that can't be bothered to walk.
As usual, the Pine Cliffs have been generous to the last with their pricing -

• 25 Euro and hour
  • 50 Euro for 3 hours
  • 90 Euro per day.

For that sort of money you can probably hire a car for 3 days and this morning I bought 2 return flights for only 6 Euro more than that. Outrageous.
I hate how peopleï compare Frank Zappa to God. I mean, he's cool and great and nice and everything, but he's no Zappa.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic