Albufeira.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Tourism / Turismo » Nightlife / Vida Nocturna
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Pub quizzes

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 12>
Author
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Algarveaddick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/February/2016 at 10:58
So - the One 4 the Road pub quiz returns next Tuesday (March 1st) at 10PM, and will be baffling you every Tuesday and Saturday right up to the end of October...
Jock View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/February/2016 at 11:20
Excellent.  See you on March 22nd.
It is no coincidence that in no known language does the phrase 'As pretty as an Airport' appear. Douglas Adams
Andrew View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/February/2016 at 11:28
Good news indeed, all being well, see you on the 15th then!
Andrew
Big Col View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Col Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/February/2016 at 11:58
Originally posted by Algarveaddick Algarveaddick wrote:

So - the One 4 the Road pub quiz returns next Tuesday (March 1st) at 10PM, and will be baffling you every Tuesday and Saturday right up to the end of October...

Best leave at 21:59 then.  Not too good with pub quizzes Confused
Colin
Algarveaddick View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Algarveaddick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/February/2016 at 15:07
You would be surprised how much you know when you think about it Col...    
Big Col View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Col Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/February/2016 at 18:53
My grandson says I know everything, I don't want to burst the bubble   
Colin
Jayjan View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jayjan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/February/2016 at 22:30
Grandads are always clever and nanas too Big smile (oh how I  love  kids imaginations lol)
Polli the dancing cat strikes again.
Super__Ally View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Super__Ally Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/February/2016 at 11:16
Directions to One Four The Road from the Tropical Sol please

Ally
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Algarveaddick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/February/2016 at 11:29
Left at the worms roundabout, follow the dual carriageway all the way to the Town Hall (Camera), turn left as soon as you are past the town hall, and head towards the top of the escalator, O4tR is in the parade of shops/cafes on the left hand side, opposite Alfredo's restaurant.
pyrman View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pyrman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/February/2016 at 12:21
I`d like to build a new resource on my Albufeira Guide site ... if everyone here could list any pub quizzes they know have existed recently .. or will do .. as above. And we can make it available whenever questions come up here or on TA ...  Thanks in advance ..

(no further back than August 2015)
Pyrman
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Algarveaddick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/February/2016 at 09:56
I am pretty sure Fat Cats also do one on a Tuesday, not as good as mine, naturally...   

Also The Yorkshire Tavern on a Friday.
pyrman View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pyrman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/February/2016 at 11:59
Thanks ... yes ... I`ve done yours .. excellent.
Pyrman
Jock View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/February/2016 at 12:36
Don't mention the word "house" in the Yorkshire Tavern.
It is no coincidence that in no known language does the phrase 'As pretty as an Airport' appear. Douglas Adams
Jock View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/March/2016 at 20:28
Thanks Karen & Perry for the entertainment and company at the quizzes last week.
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Algarveaddick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/March/2016 at 08:44
Nice to see you again Derek!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 12>
  Share Topic