Albufeira.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Usage & Rules/ Uso e Regras » Announcements / Novidades
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New Albufeira Webcam

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5051525354 57>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheekygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/May/2016 at 20:52
Has anybody had to pay to look at webcam yet.
Loving it in the sun

peteknopp View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote peteknopp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/May/2016 at 21:16
Yup, been paying since 1st April   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cheekygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheekygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/May/2016 at 21:45
I haven't been charged. How do they charge you Pete?
Loving it in the sun

peteknopp View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote peteknopp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/May/2016 at 21:51
Since APRIL 1ST they have been charging & my bank told me that from APRIL 1ST I would be charged until APRIL 1st 2017 and possibly APRIL 1st 2018 unless they have any more tricks up their sleeve next APRIL 1st!!!! I am under the desk in tears.............
administrator View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote administrator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/May/2016 at 23:34
Originally posted by peteknopp peteknopp wrote:

Since APRIL 1ST they have been charging & my bank told me that from APRIL 1ST I would be charged until APRIL 1st 2017 and possibly APRIL 1st 2018 unless they have any more tricks up their sleeve next APRIL 1st!!!! I am under the desk in tears.............

hahaha! You like the view, you pay for the view
Albufeira.com Admin
Patti View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Patti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/May/2016 at 00:10
Cheeky girl I thought for a moment you were serious !!
Jayjan View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jayjan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/May/2016 at 00:22
hahaha. well I was well and truly scuppered not thinking about 1ST APRIL lol, someone asked about webcams on tripadvisor and a poster recommended A.com. I posted be careful they now charge you after 30 seconds of viewing, another poster put "it must be a joke how can they know your  home address  to send you a bill from your ip address" and then the penny dropped haha . I posted an apology and was so embarrassed Embarrassed. Shame on admin LOLLOL. In fact I think I even PM'd Cheekygirl about it and obviously the penny hasn't dropped with her. Sorry Elaine, big hugs  Hug

Polli the dancing cat strikes again.
TomUK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TomUK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/May/2016 at 16:13
On a more serious note - I got a post from a friend on Facebook showing a newspaper report that the A22 tolls were to be abolished for the Algarve, because of it's spcial status as a holiday destination. The date was April 16th, so I thought it was legit.
Then someone pointed out that the original (Olaho) report they were quoting was dated April 1st.
Had this not been pointed out, I would still be thinking we would be toll free this summer.
peteknopp View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peteknopp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/May/2016 at 18:31
Tom, I also passed on the dodgy tolls info late April before realising the report was dated the 1st! Easily done.
cheekygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheekygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/May/2016 at 23:35
DOH what an idiot I am
Loving it in the sun

LIBBY View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LIBBY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/May/2016 at 12:30
Is there a problem with the sol e mar web cam ? It keeps saying "connecting" but never does
Algarve - The closest thing to heaven !
peteknopp View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote peteknopp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/May/2016 at 12:48
Have you paid?  Wink
Epi360 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Epi360 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/May/2016 at 13:33
I've paid and it won't open for me either 😄😉
LIBBY View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LIBBY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/May/2016 at 21:19
Originally posted by peteknopp peteknopp wrote:

Have you paid?  Wink

Ohh Pete, anyone who knows me can tell you that I survive on credit.    
Algarve - The closest thing to heaven !
Jock View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/May/2016 at 17:20
Yesterday and today I've been unable to get a picture on the Sol E Mar cam using both Firefox and Chrome, both up to date.  Anyone else got this problem?
All I get is a black screen with the message 
Camera is not available
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5051525354 57>
  Share Topic