Albufeira.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Tourism / Turismo » Users Chit Chat / Conversa entre Utilizadores
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Who's Next??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 81>
Author
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Algarveaddick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/March/2012 at 02:18
If you are on your own, pop up to Floyd's on Wednesday or Saturday night and at least you will get to meet Cubsur and me. Although...
Andrew View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/March/2012 at 10:21
Late night AA?

Rob, yep, Floyds is a good place to meet some fellow ex-pats and forum visitors (when they're out there), particularly Wed and Sat nights, maybe see you there after Easter, if our dates overlap.
Andrew
rob67 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rob67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/March/2012 at 18:59
Thanks AA will do, I have read about Floyds on here and just looked up where it is, I must have passed it on the way to the Municipal buildings.

Funnily enough I live 10 minutes away from the Valley but I am not a Charlton supporter.

Thanks Andrew may see you there.
Algarveaddick View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Algarveaddick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/March/2012 at 23:08
If you have always lived ten minutes away from The Valley, shame on you. If you just happen to live there now, fair enough, ( unless you are from London and support Liverpool or Man Utd )...
el birnn View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote el birnn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/March/2012 at 08:25
could he be one of ours....
Nunc bibendum est
tiganut View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiganut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/March/2012 at 08:37
What,the other one?Wink
He Who Dies With The Most Toys Wins
rob67 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rob67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/March/2012 at 19:32
Sorry to disappoint EB but I am not the other one.

I am from Glasgow and lived in the SE London for 20 years. I have played at the Valley a few times and even scored a goal although it was a penalty. It can be hired during closed season.

My team is Rangers who will be lucky to finish the week/month/season (delete as appropriate), this time next week they could be playing youth players. 

Is Floyd's bar named after the one at the Valley or just a coincidence.

S1gh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote S1gh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/March/2012 at 21:57
If rangers have any players going free Bradford would be very pleased of any help!
Algarveaddick View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Algarveaddick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/March/2012 at 23:06
Originally posted by rob67 rob67 wrote:

Sorry to disappoint EB but I am not the other one.

I am from Glasgow and lived in the SE London for 20 years. I have played at the Valley a few times and even scored a goal although it was a penalty. It can be hired during closed season.

My team is Rangers who will be lucky to finish the week/month/season (delete as appropriate), this time next week they could be playing youth players. 

Is Floyd's bar named after the one at the Valley or just a coincidence.

It is indeed...
tiganut View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiganut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/March/2012 at 07:30
Over next Wednesday,to meet a loss adjuster.
J2me View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J2me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/March/2012 at 22:22
Bring on mid-April for 11 days, the second half of July for 2 weeks. All booked now. Hopefully a week in October too.
Pablo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pablo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/March/2012 at 17:13
Going in June, can't wait.
tiganut View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiganut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/March/2012 at 09:24
Should be landing in 24 hoursBig smile
ant1969 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ant1969 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/March/2012 at 11:46
10 weeks today rolling eyes
com amor e cumprimentos Donna x
Andrew View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/March/2012 at 12:20
5 weeks today.
Might overlap with you John?
Andrew
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 81>
  Share Topic