Albufeira.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Tourism / Turismo » Users Chit Chat / Conversa entre Utilizadores
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Who's Next??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6061626364 81>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/October/2015 at 20:41
Hi
Flying visit thiis Monday 12th for 2 nights, forecast seems ok for the moment.
Cass
Pablo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pablo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/October/2015 at 22:25
My auntie and uncle flew out this morning, not at all jealous!
carolenclive View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolenclive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/October/2015 at 18:51
Booked Jan for 9 nights and also Lisbon in March for 5nights our 50th wedding anniversary,then looking for maybe July.
caz
sidsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sidsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/December/2015 at 21:37
Over for the weekend, arrive Friday morning, leave Monday morning.
Just errands and housey (apartment! ) things to be done - so is anyone out for beers this weekend?   
finalwhistle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote finalwhistle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/December/2015 at 21:56
Fly over 26th December to 5th January. I have not been for new year before and looking forward to going
john2604smith View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john2604smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/December/2015 at 23:03
Hi Final,
If you have not been for NYE before you are in for a treat. Everyone heads to the Beach at midnight for the fireworks then the night starts. The square is buzzing, everyone is in high spirits, lots of Portuguese, of course, from all over Portugal, along with Spanish and Northern Europeans. The bars around the square have live music on until about 3am the the DJ's take over until 7am. The run up to midnight is great as well with entertainment on the Beach. Great atmosphere, great night, enjoy !!!  Party Beer
ownersdirect P3708
bob d View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bob d Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/December/2015 at 16:31
Wear old clothes, you will be sticky with cheap plonk flying around.
we're not brazil we're norn iron
bob d View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bob d Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/December/2015 at 00:27
Sidsmum, you might just see me and Cubsur in the Cavern on Saturday for the Euro 2016 draw and Bournmouth v Man U game if you are unlucky.
sidsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sidsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/December/2015 at 15:15
Originally posted by bob d bob d wrote:

Sidsmum, you might just see me and Cubsur in the Cavern on Saturday for the Euro 2016 draw and Bournmouth v Man U game if you are unlucky.

Only just seen this - shame we would've popped in and annoyed you!
I can't quite remember which bar we were in when BOH v ManU were playing - I can probably narrow it down to 1 of 3. Oh dear!Big smile
Keith M View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/December/2015 at 15:16
It was nice to meet some new faces last Saturday and enjoy a few jars in the Cavern Pub, will deffo be back in February....7 weeks and 5 days (not counting!!!) Bob D, Cubsur, Martin  and all the others there were such nice people....tried to explain to the wife, just got my ear bent for being late back at the villa!! Have a great Christmas all of you, best wishes.

bob d View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bob d Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/December/2015 at 12:00
Very good to meet you Keith. Hope to catch up when you return, same place, same lovely faces plus some grumpy ones, not saying which are grumpy but I guess you can work it out. Ha. Next time bring wifey with you, she will be most welcome.
finalwhistle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote finalwhistle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/January/2016 at 17:44
Could not wait to April after new year so I have booked a long weekend the 20th February. That should make February bearable. To be fair good price aswell
Keith M View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/January/2016 at 19:36
Less than 3 weeks now for me & the Mrs, daughter & boyfriend. Flying in for 2 weeks on the 11th Feb will be in the Cavern early evening all being well Thumbs Up
Norm55 View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Norm55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/January/2016 at 18:59
Coming over tomorrow for five days.    Condo mismanagement AGM.   anyone else around?    
DICEYUK View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DICEYUK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/January/2016 at 19:11
Saturday for a month and lots of warm weather golf Smile
I hate how peopleï compare Frank Zappa to God. I mean, he's cool and great and nice and everything, but he's no Zappa.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6061626364 81>
  Share Topic