Albufeira.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Tourism / Turismo » Users Chit Chat / Conversa entre Utilizadores
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Who's Next??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 81>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote cheekygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Who's Next??
    Posted: 06/February/2012 at 20:03
We all know that Andrew is there now and a few more people have been there the past few weeks. Who's next to visit, who is counting down the days? I hope my next visit will be May but it always depends on hubbies work. Look forward to meeting some of you sooner rather than later in the year. Wink

Loving it in the sun

Sponsored Links

Avril View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Avril Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/February/2012 at 20:31
My brother and his missus are flying over to OUR apartment on the 21st of this month for WEEKS on end - jealous me???? Nahhhh!!! He's much older than me, age before beauty, hahahahahahaha!!!!!
S1gh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote S1gh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/February/2012 at 20:39
9th march for a week. Really need to sort out some accommodation, was going to give Sol e mar a go this time but it's booked up.
Avril View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Avril Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/February/2012 at 20:54
Try the Rocomar, it's nicer and just as handySmile or if you don't mind hills try up where I have a place on Cerro Grande. There is the do Cerro and the Cerro da Marina, both nice hotels (the Cerro do Marina is reportedly Sir Cliff Richards former Villa). They are about a 5-10 minute walk to the Sol e mar, down hillSmile Before we bought a place up on the hill, we stayed twice in the Cerro da Marina, it is a small boutique style hotel. Has an honesty bar, ah bless!!! The staff are really friendly but it is a canny hike home after a night out! Still we never got a taxi once and I never put on so much as a pound during my stayWink
Jayjan View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jayjan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/February/2012 at 21:28
Next visit mid May, then September.
My friend & her hubby stayed at the Cerro do Marina last summer, they loved it, said hotel was brilliant.
Andrew View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/February/2012 at 21:52
Well, we're booked for July, August and September.. just got to sort something around Easter.
Andrew
bob d View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bob d Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/February/2012 at 00:44
We arrive next week. Also may and september.
we're not brazil we're norn iron
windmillhill View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote windmillhill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/February/2012 at 07:21
We're here now Big smile ............ but going home on Saturday Cry
www.algarve-windmillhill.co.uk
Penthouse apartment with spectacular views
Irispad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Irispad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/February/2012 at 07:24
April for us and then July
zoso View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zoso Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/February/2012 at 12:39
Sunday 26th Feb for 5 days,staying at Jardins vale de parra,great apartments and a nice quiet place..
john2604smith View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john2604smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/February/2012 at 13:54
23rd Feb, end of April and end of August, Woo Hoo !!   Big smile   unfortunately have to return to the UK in between Cry 
ownersdirect P3708
bob d View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bob d Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/February/2012 at 14:13
John, you arrive the day we leave, oh bugger..............next time.
we're not brazil we're norn iron
cheekygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheekygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/February/2012 at 14:22
What we need is a calender on here so that everyone can fill it in and hopefully some of us are there at the same time and can meet up. Thumbs Up
Loving it in the sun

rich13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rich13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/February/2012 at 14:37
Hello all, just joined the forum, so first post! My wife and I will be over on May 18th, probably staying at Vila Recife, visit 3 for her, visit 28 for me.....can't wait!
cheekygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheekygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/February/2012 at 14:43
Hi Rich, the place is very addictive aint it !!!
Loving it in the sun

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 81>
  Share Topic