Albufeira.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Tourism / Turismo » Users Chit Chat / Conversa entre Utilizadores
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Who's Next??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7172737475 81>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cameroncleggout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/June/2017 at 10:18
We stay in Tropical Sol and also book early to avoid disappointment. Prices are certainly creeping up, we have paid £1200 for 10 nights from June 19th 2018 (2 bedroomed)Flights with Jet 2 cost over £550 for the two of us.
cameronout
fred hood View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fred hood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/June/2017 at 12:14
Back to Albufeira for six months in November,the big try out to see if I want to make it permanent,been for the last five years and the stay just gets longer and longer so maybe that already tells me something.
ClaireKildare View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ClaireKildare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/June/2017 at 10:30
My 21 year old son and two of his mates are off on Monday. Oh my poor apartment!!
Stan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/August/2017 at 18:42
Well a week tomorrow will be back in Albufeira for the 12th time & Brisa Sol for the 10th time....can't wait :)

On another topic, I wonder why the forum is so quiet these days?
Big Col View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Col Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/August/2017 at 20:05
We are back out a week on Friday for our 3rd visit this year and I have no idea how many times in total.
Colin
Andrew View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/August/2017 at 22:50
Might miss you Col, three weeks Wednesday for us?
First visited in 1981 and from then had many hols until we bought ten years ago, reckon overall so far between 60 & 70 visits..... but the next one will be the best, love the place, can't get out enough.
Andrew
Algarveaddick View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Algarveaddick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/August/2017 at 12:22
Originally posted by Stan Stan wrote:

Well a week tomorrow will be back in Albufeira for the 12th time & Brisa Sol for the 10th time....can't wait :)

On another topic, I wonder why the forum is so quiet these days?

I think when it first started Trip Advisor was not so prevalent, so people did not mind going through the process of registering on here to ask a question. Now they are already TA members, so it's easier to go on there if they want to ask something. Also a number of the holiday home owners who were early members and good contributors to the forum have sold up and no longer participate regularly - Happy Mike, Avril, Windmillhill, Jayjan and Cheekygirl among others.       
Go away Duchatalet
Stan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/August/2017 at 18:59
Yeah your probably right there Algarveaddick good points.

It's a shame as although the TripAdvisor forum is fairly busy a lot of the topics are on hens/stags/cigarettes etc and nowhere near as interesting as this forum in its prime.

On another note, I've been a member here for over 7 years now and i'm still a bloomin NEWBY doh.....for how much longer I wonder!!!
Big Col View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Col Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/August/2017 at 19:18

On another note, I've been a member here for over 7 years now and i'm still a bloomin NEWBY doh.....for how much longer I wonder!!!

I believe the status changes with the points total which you get for posting. Post more and soon you'll lose your Newbie tag. 😁
Colin
sidsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sidsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/August/2017 at 20:12
Arrive Sunday evening for a week, with friends this time Cool
Stan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31/August/2017 at 20:08
Originally posted by Big Col Big Col wrote:

I believe the status changes with the points total which you get for posting. Post more and soon you'll lose your Newbie tag. 😁

Cheers Big Col.... This another step on the way to nonnewbie status lol
S1gh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote S1gh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31/August/2017 at 20:23
Hoping all the school kids and teachers are having a great holiday but can you hurry up and return to school so I can start MY holiday season! Lol

2 weeks tomorrow and counting
DICEYUK View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DICEYUK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/September/2017 at 19:44
Sept 12th until Oct 19th
Can't wait
I hate how peopleï compare Frank Zappa to God. I mean, he's cool and great and nice and everything, but he's no Zappa.
Big Col View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Col Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/September/2017 at 07:54
Up bright and early for a 07.15 flight to Faro tomorrow morning. Bring it on. 😎
Colin
washburn53 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote washburn53 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/September/2017 at 13:58
Heading out on Sunday 10th for ten days.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7172737475 81>
  Share Topic