Albufeira.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Living in Albufeira / Viver em Albufeira » Sports Results & Opinions/Resultados Desportivos e Opiniões
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

IMORTAL FOOTBALL CLUB ALBUFEIRA

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819 57>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/May/2014 at 11:22
Pleased you enjoyed the game. Refereeing here does sometimes leave you scratching your head in disbelief!
Albufeira Resident

www.algarvebus.info public transport information for the Algarve
cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/June/2014 at 10:47
Imortal finished the season with a 5-5 romp away to Faro e Benfica. They finished third - here's the final table. Lusitano are promoted to the national third tier. Castromarinense dropped out thus the strange situation at the bottom. They kept the points they had but the unplayed games were awarded 3-0 to the opponents.

Albufeira Resident

Super__Ally View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Super__Ally Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/June/2014 at 10:53
Well its good to see that Imortal scored more than 100 goals and finished the leagues top scorers.
Ally
chester-ed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chester-ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/September/2014 at 11:50
Hi can anyone tell me when the fixtures are out im over in the first week of october and would like to see immortal again 
cheers
cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/September/2014 at 10:41
No fixtures yet or even a season start date.

The Algarve FA always leave things until the last minute. Watch this space.

The new season does not bode well for Imortal. Three of the best players from last season have gone up a League to play at Ferreiras. There's also a new 1st team coach.
Albufeira Resident

cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/September/2014 at 10:26
Fixture are due out on the 11th September. They still don't give a start date but it would not be before the 27th.
Albufeira Resident

cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/September/2014 at 10:21
No fixtures yet visible on the website.
Albufeira Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chester-ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/September/2014 at 15:11
cheers ,we are not over til 30th sept so hoping theyre at home on the 4th oct and i can get to see immortal for the second time ,i think you saw us last visit cubsur you mentioned seeing some English fans wearing immortal shirts well that was us 
cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/September/2014 at 10:05
Complete league fixture list now at

http://www.algarvebus.info/imortal.htm

Imortal will be at home on Saturday 4th October to a new team, Carvoeiro United.
Albufeira Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chester-ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/September/2014 at 13:47
cheers cubsur we will be there ,4 maybe 5 of us,might treat myself to another shirt if the price is right 
cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/October/2014 at 11:28
First game of the season this Saturday at 3pm at home to Carvoeiro but be aware that this going to be on the 3G pitch which is accessed from Rua do Bairro de Palmeira, the road off the roundabout outside the bus station.
Albufeira Resident

cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/October/2014 at 11:03
Imortal started the new season with a 1-1 draw. I couldn't go so any details of what happened will have to wait until I find out!

Next Saturday Imortal make the short trip to Quarteira and I shall be there.
Albufeira Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chester-ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/October/2014 at 15:36
i went to the match with my kids and brother The match was played on the 3g pitch above the main stadium due to the condition of the pitch at the stadium.
The match was quite good and the opponents were quite impressive early on but tired as the match went on and they took the lead with a good header at the near post midway through the first half .The second half started with Immortal with more possession and forcing the opposite goalkeeper into numerous good saves ,he happened to be English too and he was probably there man of the match, with immortal pressing nascimento came into the game and had quite a few efforts and provided crosses that should have been converted by the giant centre forward who was terrible to be honest he was slow and for a man that size couldnt buy a header ,we spoke to the oppo goalie after the match and we mentioned the giant and who was going to mark him ,he told us that they soon realised the flys could mark him Wink 
Immortal equalised when the ball came to Nascimento on the corner of the box and he forced himself forward and leathered the ball into the net ,the keeper again made saves and a couple of chances were ballooned over or wide as immortal pressed and as the final whistle went the away team celebrated as if they won 
I have to mention that we had a great day, chatting to the players after and meeting Steve whos hospitallity was brilliant ,taking us to the bar in the stadium and served us drinks and food and his mate sorry cant remember his name but he was a scouser 
hope you dont mind me putting this on cubser 

cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/October/2014 at 08:52
No problem at all and thanks. Nascimento is a new name to me. I shall be going over to Quarteira tomorrow afternoon for the away game.
Albufeira Resident

cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/October/2014 at 11:18
Lost 1-0 at Quarteira. Terrible game, a very poor pitch and poor refereeing. All in all a bad day. More words later.
Albufeira Resident

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819 57>
  Share Topic