Albufeira.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Tourism / Turismo » Weather / O Clima
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

British Weather Today!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 201202203204205 236>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonisdad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/July/2016 at 20:37
The same in the North East which is a rare occurence!
Just walked into a shop that had air.con. on and it was bliss...I can`t remember that been the case very often over here.
sidsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sidsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/July/2016 at 21:24
Definitely felt like I was back in Albufeira, temperature-wise.
Main difference being the going to work bit and the red kites circling overhead rather than the seagulls!!
Andrew View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/July/2016 at 22:15
35 degree's here in the Midlands at 4.00pm this afternoon, unbelievable.
Andrew
Patti View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Patti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/July/2016 at 23:50
Also very hot in NI,
Spent my day off on Murlough beach - beautiful!
alan&alice View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote alan&alice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/July/2016 at 06:55
Originally posted by sidsmum sidsmum wrote:

Definitely felt like I was back in Albufeira, temperature-wise.
Main difference being the going to work bit and the red kites circling overhead rather than the seagulls!!

great here too(north kent at the mo) ,Smile
you sure they're not vultures?LOL
http://www.holidaylettings.co.uk/rentals/albufeira/481652
steven.vanessa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steven.vanessa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/July/2016 at 07:33
30deg yesterday and now pouring with rain today im guessing our summers gone already ha!
cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/July/2016 at 08:45
Last night at 830 the temperature in Eastbourne was the same as Albufeira at 28C.
Summer is over, here at least, it's cloudy and windy this morning with thundery showers forecast and a max of 27.
Albufeira Resident

www.algarvebus.info public transport information for the Algarve
Big Col View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Col Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/July/2016 at 10:12
Yes the great weather of the last few days is coming to an end today and it was very sticky last night.

Thunderstorms forecast for us this afternoon but they've just started and already I have disruption to the Sky and broadband signals. Marvelous. Unhappy
Colin
Andrew View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/July/2016 at 13:18
Well it continues here, very hot still, not as hot as yesterday but still 30 degree's. No sign of any change yet.
Andrew
DICEYUK View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DICEYUK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/July/2016 at 13:30
Cloudy, muggy, sticky, breezy and 28 degrees in North Norfolk.
You know the sort of day I'm talking about & it's not what I'd call pleasant.
And after just 2 days of something remotely like summer both my neighbours are already moaning that it's too hot LOL

Update 6.30pm - been home 24 hours & it's raining.
Thought summer was supposed to have arrived.
Still the neighbours are happy Wink
I hate how peopleï compare Frank Zappa to God. I mean, he's cool and great and nice and everything, but he's no Zappa.
cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/July/2016 at 07:58
No such problems in Kent and East Sussex. The clouds and few spots of rain had cleared away by lunchtime and the rest of the day was fine and sunny. Although not as hot as Tuesday, it was still required to consume of the produce available in the beer tent.

Today it's started cloudy but calm, 16C which will rise to around 23 or 24.

Here's the scene at Tunbridge Wells in Tuesday afternoon's 30C. The time honoured ritual of inspecting the wicket during the tea interval.

While those less energetic avail themselves of the ale in the CAMRA tent. Other hospitality tents also well filled, many seeking shelter inside from the blazing sun. Don't often say that about Kent!

Albufeira Resident

cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/July/2016 at 08:23
Well I have left behind the blazing sunshine of south-east England (don't often have to a chance to say that either!) and am now in the humid and overcast city of Bordeaux. There was thick fog earlier, now lifting. Cloudy and 18C at the moment, we might see 24 or 25C later if the sun breaks through.
Albufeira Resident

cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/July/2016 at 08:47
Again this morning in Bordeaux it's completely cloudy and 18C. The sun is expected to burn off the clouds and temperature could reach 25C this afternoon.
Albufeira Resident

DICEYUK View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DICEYUK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/July/2016 at 14:37
Just played golf this morning - clear blue skies, no wind and 24 degrees by the time we finished.
Smashing Smile
I hate how peopleï compare Frank Zappa to God. I mean, he's cool and great and nice and everything, but he's no Zappa.
cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/July/2016 at 07:18
I am at the seaside now, not far from Royan. When I arrived yesterday it was cloudy, 27C but very humid. Today has dawned with clear blue sky and 25C expected in a fresh wind. That will do for me, 41C as you are expecting in Albufeira would require me to be sitting in a fridge, consuming excessive amounts of beer. Cannot do that here, what at €5,60 for 50cl.
Albufeira Resident

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 201202203204205 236>
  Share Topic