Albufeira.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Tourism / Turismo » Weather / O Clima
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

British Weather Today!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 214215216217218 236>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/October/2017 at 08:31
Grey day, rain in the air but at least the wind has abated. 11ºC at 0830am and won't rise to more than about 14.
Albufeira Resident

www.algarvebus.info public transport information for the Algarve
cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/October/2017 at 09:04
Grey, horrible, drizzly day, the kind of day I emigrated to escape from. Not cold though, temperature in Eastbourne at 9am is 14ºC but it won't get much warmer with the sun completely hidden by the murky sky.
Albufeira Resident

cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/October/2017 at 08:04
Yesterday was yuck pretty much for the whole day. Slightly better this morning, still grey skies though and quite windy, but not raining and expected to stay dry. 14ºC at 0800 rising to 17 or 18 later.
Albufeira Resident

sidsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sidsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/October/2017 at 19:24
Once the fog had cleared on the Berks/Bucks/Surrey/Middlesex borders, it was thick grey miserable cloud with that silly fine rain (that makes my hair go fizzy!). Time for a trip to Albufeira is long overdue!!
Andrew View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/October/2017 at 23:15
Lovely day here in the Midlands, gardening and lawn cutting for us. Very mild for the time of year.
Andrew
Big Col View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Col Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/November/2017 at 11:38
Yet another bright sunny day after a chilly start with more to come. (I was going to say "gin clear" but many gins these days are coloured).
Colin
Big Col View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Col Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/November/2017 at 09:08
Spent last night at a local football cup tie (the only Northern League match not postponed) in rain of biblical proportions. An injury time penalty winner for us did sweeten the pill though.

Today has started with much a brighter morning although the forecast is for a colder spell with daytime temperatures today and for the next few days of only 5 to 6 degrees.
Colin
Linda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/November/2017 at 17:35
North west; It's been a bright and clear day - cold - but nice. However we've just had a sudden downpour of hailstones. 
Cooknoe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cooknoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/November/2017 at 09:08
Last Saturday we had the sun beds out in Olhos. One week on, and we are about to get the snow shovels out in Oldham. I know which I prefer 😎
A9NDY View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A9NDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/November/2017 at 10:07
It's just started to snow here in Mansfield ,coming down steady as I type luckily it's not settling tho
pyrman View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pyrman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/November/2017 at 11:14
75 scottish football matches off in my livescore show today .. I may fall asleep ..
Pyrman
cameroncleggout View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cameroncleggout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/November/2017 at 15:42
I fall asleep watching Scottish Football, never mind when its off
cameronout
cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/December/2017 at 11:58
Picture from a friend in sunny Bexhill this morning

Albufeira Resident

DICEYUK View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DICEYUK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/December/2017 at 13:13
Here in balmy North Norfolk we've had absolutely no snow at all.
There wasn't a frost last night or the night before - it was 4 degrees when I went out at 6.30 this morning.
The forecast for here says it might get down as low as -1 tonight.
It's been fairly wet & windy though.
As usual, it appears that the whole Country has ground to a standstill because of a bit of snow.
Not sure how we ever survived the 50's, 60's and 70's.
I hate how peopleï compare Frank Zappa to God. I mean, he's cool and great and nice and everything, but he's no Zappa.
Algarveaddick View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Algarveaddick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/December/2017 at 13:19
People worked within a few miles of where they lived, they shopped at the local high street and things did grind to a halt for those that had to travel further. Snow in Biggin Hill causing havoc with the bus service, even though TFL's website says there are no problems...
Go away Duchatalet
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 214215216217218 236>
  Share Topic