Albufeira.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Living in Albufeira / Viver em Albufeira » Algarve Foreign Residents / Residentes Estrangeiros
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Oceanville

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 20>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steven.vanessa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/February/2014 at 07:22
Sad sad times, what a lovely area going to ruin! We only just looked round it last summer for the 1st time and it seems like its been that way for years, very frustrating as it could be a fantastic place to live.
mg09mail-temp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mg09mail-temp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/May/2014 at 17:34
Hi Jocelyn,
Since you kindly updated us on the insolvency court case last year, I was hoping you might be able to read up on any progress? Does the report state what are likely scenarios / outcomes that are available to the judge?
Thanks in advance
Jocelyn View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jocelyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/May/2014 at 11:57
Hi all, I'm sorry to report that there is no news about Oceanville. Sure my solicitor doesn't even have the value of the assets yet. She can only tell me that this is going to take a long long time....
mg09mail-temp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mg09mail-temp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/September/2014 at 17:42
Hello Jocelyn, Thank you for responding at the time and now that I have waited for a while, I thought its time to ask again if you might have any news? If you are happy to, then maybe we can exchange contact details outside of the forum somehow?
Thank you as always.
cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/September/2014 at 12:27
Nothing has changed when looking at Oceanville. I will be walking past in an hour or so, will take a picture.
Albufeira Resident

www.algarvebus.info public transport information for the Algarve
Jocelyn View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jocelyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/September/2014 at 17:04
Originally posted by mg09mail-temp mg09mail-temp wrote:

Hello Jocelyn, Thank you for responding at the time and now that I have waited for a while, I thought its time to ask again if you might have any news? If you are happy to, then maybe we can exchange contact details outside of the forum somehow?
Thank you as always.

Of course, be delighted to exchange contacts. will pm you....there is no news i'm afraid to report! will be many many years according to our solicitor
cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/September/2014 at 12:43
Oceanville pictures - the weeds are really taking hold now.

Albufeira Resident

cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/November/2014 at 18:54
It wouldn't have been a very nice view anyway - taken afternoon of 21st November.

This one kind of sums it all up I think.

Albufeira Resident

simpson View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simpson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/November/2014 at 22:24
what a shame
P Jardine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P Jardine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/May/2015 at 11:23
Hello does anyone have any news on Ocean Ville ?
I am just back from visiting my lawyer in Portugal she has basically said there is no more she can do and suggested contacting the liquidators our selfs!!
cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/May/2015 at 12:08
Nothing new here. All gone down a black hole it seems. Irrecoverable?
Albufeira Resident

Jocelyn View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jocelyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/May/2015 at 21:17
hi
unfortunately i've no news to report. last spoke to my solicitor april 2014, so will leave it another while before i email her

i don't even know who the liquidators are!! will investigate!
cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/May/2015 at 09:21
Some pictures taken yesterday around 2pm

Albufeira Resident

cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/May/2015 at 13:12
Sunset over Oceanville see from the old town car park roof last night. Kind of appropriate I thought.

Albufeira Resident

cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/September/2015 at 18:46
Earlier today, copied from elsewhere.

Albufeira Resident

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 20>
  Share Topic