Albufeira.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Tourism / Turismo » Currency & Exchange Rates /Câmbios
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Euro rate at moment.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4748495051 105>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheekygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/May/2015 at 23:31
1.30 today Manchester. Still more than what we got this time last year, think it was 1.22.
Loving it in the sun

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/May/2015 at 11:42
2 exchange bureau outlets where i live are currently at 1.34
Andrew View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/May/2015 at 09:06
Bit of improvement already today, currently 1.3563.
Andrew
DICEYUK View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DICEYUK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/May/2015 at 20:43
There are some nasty depressions on the horizon called Miliband, Farage & Sturgeon, but should there be blue skies after Thursday the rate will rise accordingly Wink

I hate how peopleï compare Frank Zappa to God. I mean, he's cool and great and nice and everything, but he's no Zappa.
DICEYUK View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DICEYUK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/May/2015 at 20:43
Nearly back to 1.40 (1.3977).
I hate how peopleï compare Frank Zappa to God. I mean, he's cool and great and nice and everything, but he's no Zappa.
carolenclive View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolenclive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/May/2015 at 22:06
Thankfully we dont have those blue skies as it is a southern thing we much prefer red. But at the minute the thought of the next five years with Cameron and his rich cronies the outlook is positively bleak.The euro is the last thing on my mind.
caz
tiganut View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiganut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/May/2015 at 06:47
Very true,UKIP all the wayWink
He Who Dies With The Most Toys Wins
john2604smith View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john2604smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/May/2015 at 10:24
I voted Green, what a waste of paper !! Wink
ownersdirect P3708
cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/May/2015 at 16:05
This British obsession with exchange rates must end!
Albufeira Resident

www.algarvebus.info public transport information for the Algarve
cameroncleggout View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cameroncleggout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/May/2015 at 16:36
Don`t get me started
cameronout
Andrew View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/May/2015 at 19:03
Originally posted by cubsur cubsur wrote:

This British obsession with exchange rates must end!

Why Tom?
Those of us that are back and forth and need to shift tokens between currencies fairly frequently are surely going to follow rates with interest?
Andrew
DICEYUK View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DICEYUK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/May/2015 at 20:43
I am at the stage of my life where, without working again (and I definitely don't want to do that), I cannot significantly increase my income.
My pensions do not increase very much year on year, the interest I get on my investments remains low and my dealings with Ladbrokes are usually negative.
However, when I convert £'s to Euro's there is an opportunity to maximise the amount I get, and thereby reduce my total overall annual expenditure.

carolenclive View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolenclive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/May/2015 at 21:36
Obsession good grief!
caz
Andrew View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/May/2015 at 10:20
And it's back over 1.4 today but if the noises currently emanating from Greece prove correct, don't expect it to be around these levels for some time to come!
Andrew
RogerD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/May/2015 at 12:36
Originally posted by Andrew Andrew wrote:

And it's back over 1.4 today but if the noises currently emanating from Greece prove correct, don't expect it to be around these levels for some time to come!

What noises are they? Its at the best level it has been for a quite a while and sadly last week i made the mistake of changing in a panic thinking we would get a hung parliament and expecting it to sink like a stone and i was wrong, it shot up like a rocket that night
Heading out again on May 24th and Oct 5th in 2014!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4748495051 105>
  Share Topic