Albufeira.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Tourism / Turismo » Beaches / As Praias
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Albufeira's beaches today

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3031323334 115>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J2me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/February/2013 at 12:04
David, your very good at stitching.....

That made a really nice picture.

I'll have that piece if software too. Thanks for the tip. Technology is obviously a forte for you. Enjoy the holiday. I'm sure several of us will look forward to seeing whatever pictures you decide to post afterwards.
DICEYUK View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DICEYUK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/February/2013 at 15:54
Originally posted by J2me J2me wrote:

David, your very good at stitching.....

Not really, all I did was drag & drop 2 pictures into the software & it did the rest in about 30 seconds.
Rumour has it that you can stich as many as 200 photos together if you've got that many that overlap.
Will try it again with maybe 5 or 6 photos after I've been down to Falesia Beach later this week
I hate how peopleï compare Frank Zappa to God. I mean, he's cool and great and nice and everything, but he's no Zappa.
DICEYUK View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DICEYUK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/February/2013 at 18:04
A couple of stitched pictures from Falesia Beach this afternoon - 4 seperate pictures in each. Bigger versions here -
http://imgbox.com/acdMcIev
http://imgbox.com/adigo8zp

I hate how peopleï compare Frank Zappa to God. I mean, he's cool and great and nice and everything, but he's no Zappa.
DICEYUK View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DICEYUK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/February/2013 at 20:16
Some pictures from this afternoon taken on Falesia Beach & in the Sheraton/Pine Cliffs grounds.
As you can see, really busy. Wink
Very nice afternoon - 18 degrees, sunny, very little wind & feeling quite warm.

http://sdrv.ms/14CjfkG

J2me View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J2me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/February/2013 at 01:40
Very nice results David. Thanks.Thumbs Up
cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/February/2013 at 07:35
Looks really nice. It's a good while since I have been over that way, must do so again soon.
Albufeira Resident

www.algarvebus.info public transport information for the Algarve
Linda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/February/2013 at 13:03
Originally posted by DICEYUK DICEYUK wrote:

Some pictures from this afternoon taken on Falesia Beach & in the Sheraton/Pine Cliffs grounds.
As you can see, really busy. Wink
Very nice afternoon - 18 degrees, sunny, very little wind & feeling quite warm.

http://sdrv.ms/14CjfkG

Lovely photos in a gorgeous setting.   Clap  

Falesia beach and the pine woods on the cliffs is a stunning part of the coast. I have stayed in Olhos twice. Very nice area. Star
J2me View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J2me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/February/2013 at 16:27
I enjoyed the photographs you took at Lagos Tom. Reminded me of our one day there a couple of years ago, though we were more fortunate with the weather. Plenty of history there to keep a visit interesting. The good and the ugly so close to each other too. Just like Albufeira in many ways. Just like any lived in town I suppose.

Thanks.
cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/February/2013 at 18:02
I had to go out this afternoon so took a short walk to the pier and beach. Sun was shining, not bad for February 20th.

Albufeira Resident

J2me View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J2me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/February/2013 at 19:03
Almost glorious, given the time of year.
cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/February/2013 at 10:28
Here's the rest, nothing exciting just a few pictures of the beach on a sunny day. Wouldn't be there now though!

http://sdrv.ms/YB4sCT
Albufeira Resident

merryforge View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote merryforge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/February/2013 at 10:34

Enjoyed looking at these, thank you Cubsur.

I also liked the picture of Sao Rafael posted by WindmillHill a page back.  We used to use that beach during one fortnight's holiday about 20 years ago.  It doesn't look to have changed much.  A nice beach.

lucyr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lucyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/February/2013 at 10:58
How beautiful, a lovely place to live.  I have just returned to Scotland after a 3 week stay, I did the beach walk every morning about 8am, I had a permanent grin on my face, suuch a beautiful place. Cant wait to come backCool
my beautiful portugal
cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/February/2013 at 19:22
The wind was strong today and the surf was up. A few brave locals were taking the waves. More pix tomorrow.

Albufeira Resident

lucyr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lucyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/February/2013 at 20:38
OMG this looks fab, Portugal is the bestSmile
my beautiful portugal
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3031323334 115>
  Share Topic