Albufeira.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Tourism / Turismo » Beaches / As Praias
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Albufeira's beaches today

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7778798081 115>
Author
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simpson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/April/2017 at 20:06
great photos loved them all
cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/April/2017 at 15:57
Albufeira Resident

www.algarvebus.info public transport information for the Algarve
simpson View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simpson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/April/2017 at 20:16
very nice pics.
lucyr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lucyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/April/2017 at 20:20
Awwww thanks, just miss those beaches.
my beautiful portugal
A9NDY View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A9NDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/April/2017 at 20:29
Brill pictures as always
cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/April/2017 at 10:39
Went out yesterday to clear body and mind after Monday's excesses. Didn't work, but managed to get some pictures of the busy beaches and some nice colours.

Albufeira Resident

Big Col View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Col Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/April/2017 at 11:07
I can think of worse places to blow off excesses.😆

I like the photos & see on picture 5 that there seems to be quite a drop off on the beach at low tide, something I didn't notice when I was out the other week.

Lovely Spring colours too.
Colin
cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/April/2017 at 11:28
It has come to light that Microsoft, in its infinite wisdom, has disabled the automatic captioning display for pictures viewed without logging into to a MS account.

The previous system worked well for years, they changed it recently without asking or telling users.

If you are one of those few people in the universe who do not have a Microsoft or Google account you can see the caption etc by clicking on the tiny (i) icon at the top right of the page.

There is a long topic about this on the Microsoft users forum with, of course, no appropriate response from them!
Albufeira Resident

lucyr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lucyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/April/2017 at 11:31
Lovely photos, can certainly think of worse ways to pass your day, thanks as always.
my beautiful portugal
cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/April/2017 at 12:19
Originally posted by Big Col Big Col wrote:

I can think of worse places to blow off excesses.😆

I like the photos & see on picture 5 that there seems to be quite a drop off on the beach at low tide, something I didn't notice when I was out the other week.

Lovely Spring colours too.

The sea has been rough this past few days and that does build up the sand like that quite a bit.
Albufeira Resident

cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/April/2017 at 15:50
Decidely rough sea today. Pictures taken shortly after 3pm.

Not many customers for the sunbeds but I did spot a few people 'sunbathing' in sheltered spots.

Albufeira Resident

pyrman View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pyrman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/April/2017 at 18:39
If you were out before around 1000 this morning, with the very low tide, you would have seen a new Fisherman`s beach .... a large sandbank, 30-40 metres long, just to the right of end of the pier. Kids were playing on it as I passed on the bus ... easy to see later under the water on my tour as a large yellow patch just under the surface, with the sea very calm.
Pyrman
Andrew View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/April/2017 at 20:16
Did you get any pictures?
Andrew
pyrman View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pyrman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/April/2017 at 23:02
sorry, no  -  but should be able to see it over the next week or so ... at low tides.
Pyrman
ClaireKildare View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ClaireKildare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/April/2017 at 12:32
I saw it there on Sunday at low tide, I walked out on it to the end of the pier. It makes the water at the right hand side of the pier a lot more shallow than usual, no jumping off the pier for the locals for a while!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7778798081 115>
  Share Topic