Albufeira.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Tourism / Turismo » Photo sharing / Partilha de fotos
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Show your favourite place

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 215216217218219 235>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5,00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/November/2014 at 18:44
The warm and wet weather has turned everything out the back from me a bright green. It was a  fairly nice and sunny afternoon, so I went out for a bit of a walk.

Albufeira Resident

www.algarvebus.info public transport information for the Algarve
bob d View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bob d Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/November/2014 at 19:53
Hangover cure????
we're not brazil we're norn iron
cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/November/2014 at 11:50
Nah, but I did need the exercise. About 2 hours of it in all, including pauses to take snaps.
Albufeira Resident

john2604smith View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john2604smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/November/2014 at 13:28
Looks like Spring has arrived already !
ownersdirect P3708
washburn53 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote washburn53 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/November/2014 at 15:13
Late night in Albuferia.
Andrew View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/January/2015 at 20:26
Originally posted by peteknopp peteknopp wrote:

Just joined a facebook group called 'old algarve photos' Set up recently by someone from, i think, Burgau but some pics of Albu and Olhos. Hopefully more will get added.

Hi Pete, we tried to view this two weeks ago and it said we needed to request access which we did but, heard nothing back. Has it died a death do you know?
Andrew
cheekygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheekygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/January/2015 at 20:40
I have joined this site Andrew, not sure how I went about it. Does it say someone has to introduce you. Jayjan is on it as well.
Loving it in the sun

Stevie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stevie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/January/2015 at 21:10
They are quite selective in who they accept
Andrew View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/January/2015 at 21:51
Thanks Elaine, it says you have to request to join and if you do admin will get back to you and join you, so we did that and nothing, our request still shows as 'pending'.
Andrew
Richardk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Richardk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/January/2015 at 23:17
Hi Andrew
They cant be too selective as they let me join!!!
Having said that there haven't been too many new pics lately.
Richard
Jayjan View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jayjan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/January/2015 at 23:19
Maybe admin has given up on it, seemed ok when first started but now not many postings on it. . Send me your facebook name by PM &  I will have a look and try to add you as I joined it when first opened
Polli the dancing cat strikes again.
Andrew View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/January/2015 at 09:10
Cheers Richard and JJ, I don't do FB so it was my daughter who was joinin, I'll ask her username and get back to you, ta muchly.
Andrew
Jayjan View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jayjan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/January/2015 at 12:55
ok Andrew, the admin of the page has replied to me wanting to know the username as I complained that requests to join the page  wern't being answered.
Polli the dancing cat strikes again.
Andrew View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/January/2015 at 14:52
Cheers JJ, have sent you PM, thanks for your help.
Andrew
cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/January/2015 at 11:57
Haven't done one of these for a while but it was nice day and a nice view. Where was I and what I am looking at? Clue - to the north of the main part of town.

Albufeira Resident

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 215216217218219 235>
  Share Topic