Albufeira.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Tourism / Turismo » Photo sharing / Partilha de fotos
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Show your favourite place

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 232233234235>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5,00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/January/2018 at 10:01
Unlocked and bumped to restore to life.
Albufeira Resident

www.algarvebus.info public transport information for the Algarve
bob d View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bob d Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/January/2018 at 14:48
Presumably still no handy way to post a picture using iPad or iPhone?
we're not brazil we're norn iron
bob d View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bob d Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/January/2018 at 21:35
Bugger
we're not brazil we're norn iron
Big Col View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Col Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/January/2018 at 21:51
I have also been unable to upload photos from my Samsung Galaxy (Android) because they are too biģ. I have to wait until I return home to reduce their size on a PC.

Unless someone on here has an answer.........
Colin
cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/January/2018 at 09:43
Albufeira Resident

A9NDY View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A9NDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/January/2018 at 19:56
A cheeky winter holiday perhaps ?😉
enrique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote enrique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/February/2018 at 14:42
Hi anybody , ive been a member for a few years , but now I cant see the photos , am I supposed to do something different, I loved all the ones I have seen in the past
Wireman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wireman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/February/2018 at 15:16
Could be an operating system issue, try using google chrome, is working ok currently for me on works computer.
Regular Visitor
A9NDY View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A9NDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/February/2018 at 18:06
Working fine on my mac
cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/February/2018 at 10:18
A lot of the older photos were lost when the database crashed. Recent photos should not be a problem. I am using Firefox 58.

I must bring my camera out of hiding now that I am recovered from viruses. I have to go out soon as yet another neighbour is knocking down walls and drilling holes.
Albufeira Resident

cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/February/2018 at 16:38
Some pictures I took while out walking last Friday.

https://1drv.ms/f/s!Am0w7qp9HCpqg6xngk8fFELGbevmag

Albufeira Resident

lucyr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lucyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/February/2018 at 17:35
Thanks for the photos, that is a beautiful cat.
my beautiful portugal
sean67 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sean67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/February/2018 at 06:56
I have just logged onto this site after many years absence. I am amazed to see that this thread that I started back on the 31st Oct 2008 has had 301,153 views.

I had an apartment in Armacao de Pera which was up the road from Albufeira. I had some great times on the Algarve, so many great places to visit and one of the best beers in the worl SUPERBOCK.
I moved to Australia about three years back so I haven't been travelling to Portugal as much as I use to. I recently sold my apartment sadly but logging onto this brings back great memories. Keep the pictures comin.
We re on the one road maybe the wrong road but we re together now who cares
Jayjan View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jayjan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/February/2018 at 20:52
Can remember you Sean posting on the forum from a few years back. Good luck with your new life in OZ & congrats on selling your apartment. Its a fair  bit of a travelling  from Oz to Algarve, no wonder you havn't visited as much. 
Polli the dancing cat strikes again.
bebop View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bebop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/February/2018 at 22:32
Hi Sean. You are bringing back some lovely memories of Senhora da rocha. A beautiful area that we used to visit for many years before we started going to Albufeira. Loved the quiet beach which was reached through the tunnel. We spent many really good years in this area. The very best of luck in Australia. Hope you get back to see this area some time soon, in the meantime, it's lovely to log in to this forum to keep up to date.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 232233234235>
  Share Topic