Albufeira.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Tourism / Turismo » Currency & Exchange Rates /Câmbios
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Euro rate at moment.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7071727374 105>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cameroncleggout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/January/2017 at 11:07
I think you will find that what Mrs Maybe says in a speech and what she actually does in reality are two completely different things. That's if she can ever make up mind up on anything
cameronout
DICEYUK View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DICEYUK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/January/2017 at 12:04
Originally posted by cameroncleggout cameroncleggout wrote:

I think you will find that what Mrs Maybe says in a speech and what she actually does in reality are two completely different things. That's if she can ever make up mind up on anything

Unlike Jeremy Corbyn who is completely the opposite I suppose LOL

I hate how peopleï compare Frank Zappa to God. I mean, he's cool and great and nice and everything, but he's no Zappa.
tonisdad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonisdad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/January/2017 at 17:26

Things could be worse I suppose she could have made her mind up on something and led us into a totally uncalled for war like some ex leaders of our Country Unhappy.
cameroncleggout View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cameroncleggout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/January/2017 at 18:53
Do you think Mrs Maybe will refuse to comply with Trump and assist the USA when he decides to invade Iran, because make no mistake about it attacking Iran is top of his hawkish friends wish list, and they will tell any amount of lies necessary to justify the slaughter.

Don`t believe it ? Print off this page, save it, return to it within the next 36 months
cameronout
vinnym View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vinnym Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/January/2017 at 19:09

Do you think Mrs Maybe will refuse to comply with Trump and assist the USA when he decides to invade Iran, because make no mistake about it attacking Iran is top of his hawkish friends wish list, and they will tell any amount of lies necessary to justify the slaughter.

Don`t believe it ? Print off this page, save it, return to it within the next 36 months

This thread is about the present euro rate, where does Trump and Iran fit in to this at this moment in time??
DICEYUK View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DICEYUK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/January/2017 at 19:52
Why does CCO have to politicise every post he makes?
Even his UK weather reports from Fleetwood turn into Party Political Broadcasts about him out canvasing for the bloody Labour Party.
It's uncalled for on a forum about Albufeira, totally unecessasy, incredibly boring and we're not in the slightest bit interested or influenced.
Keep your ploitics to yourself m8.
I hate how peopleï compare Frank Zappa to God. I mean, he's cool and great and nice and everything, but he's no Zappa.
cameroncleggout View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cameroncleggout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/January/2017 at 21:20
Sorry Guys (and Gals) Will do my best to refrain from things non Albufeira. I`m a bit of a loose cannon at times
cameronout
Algarveaddick View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Algarveaddick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/January/2017 at 08:32
€1.09 at the B de C in Avenida da Liberdade yesterday. It was about €1.30 this time last year.  
Quote from a certain poster from last January: "Have seen various forecasts that it's going to keep going down throughout 2016 including one that says if we vote to leave the EU then it could go as low as 1.10."

That's politics my friends...

Shocked
Go away Duchatalet
DICEYUK View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DICEYUK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/January/2017 at 13:14
Just crept back over 1.16
cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/January/2017 at 16:41
1.10 for cash in town today. That's a larger %age difference over the commercial rate than I recall from recent times. I still do not understand why people change £ to € here.
Albufeira Resident

www.algarvebus.info public transport information for the Algarve
pyrman View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pyrman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/January/2017 at 18:47
I took 200 from the multibanco 1.125 ... so by the time Clydesdale take their 1.60 ... 1.117 real rate.
Pyrman
DICEYUK View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DICEYUK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/January/2017 at 10:17
1.17 this morning
Big Col View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Col Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/January/2017 at 11:04
1.1423 on the high street here in UK this morning. It's slowly creeping upwards.
Colin
DICEYUK View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DICEYUK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/January/2017 at 11:22
Santander daily rate for today is 1.1618
Might have some of that as it's gone down below 1.17 again
port princess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote port princess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/January/2017 at 16:02
Diceyuk do you email Santander or can I find their rate elsewhere online please .
Portprincess
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7071727374 105>
  Share Topic