Albufeira.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Tourism / Turismo » Weather / O Clima
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

British Weather Today!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 167168169170171 237>
Author
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Col Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/March/2014 at 10:49
Originally posted by malagabob malagabob wrote:

You would not think it was the same day today.  As I said, this morning was misty cold and damp. Turned out to be a glorious day. Took my mind off how much the Mot repairs cost me.
And would you believe it the exhaust started to fall off today on the way to town. One of the mounting straps completely gone. Cant see why the garage didnt pick that up for the failure report??? p***d off Another £160 out of pocket.

Malagabob: Perhaps you local MOT centre has got your exhaust strap!!
malagabob View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote malagabob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/March/2014 at 08:14
Yesterday was dry but overcast and very cold with a biting wind.  Today looks promising.Sun is shining, with near cloudless sky.
Never put off something that you could do today
tonisdad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonisdad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/March/2014 at 14:05
Absolutely gorgeous in the North East today feels warmer than Albufeira last week.. Still rather be there though. Smile
malagabob View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote malagabob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/March/2014 at 16:27
A change  here in S Wales after the last week of warm weather. It rained last night and the rest of the day has been dry, with broken cloud, very chilly and windy.
Diamond Lady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diamond Lady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/March/2014 at 16:33
Big change here today too , but at least we are getting lighter mornings and evenings and closer to June!
cameroncleggout View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cameroncleggout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/March/2014 at 11:08
Just spent two hours delivering the Labour Party newspaper to homes around Fleetwood Marina.

Last time I did this I was frozen and got bloody soaked. Today I just got soaked WITH SWEAT, the sun is blazing and I was forced to don my sunglasses, is Summer really here already ? lets hope so       
cameronout

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diamond Lady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/March/2014 at 11:58
Originally posted by cameroncleggout cameroncleggout wrote:

Just spent two hours delivering the Labour Party newspaper to homes around Fleetwood Marina.

Last time I did this I was frozen and got bloody soaked. Today I just got soaked WITH SWEAT, the sun is blazing and I was forced to don my sunglasses, is Summer really here already ? lets hope so       

Sweating ?!!!  You are very lucky, down here our futtocks are freezing !!!  Unhappy
cheekygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheekygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/March/2014 at 12:34
Nice here in the sun but out of it, it is freezing.
Loving it in the sun

malagabob View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote malagabob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/March/2014 at 07:31
Another grey and cold day here in S Wales.
Big Col View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Col Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/March/2014 at 12:40
Thunder, lightening and heavy rain at the moment.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diamond Lady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/March/2014 at 15:07
Just had hail here !!!!  Thumbs Down
cameroncleggout View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cameroncleggout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/March/2014 at 16:00
The wife's just been running along Cleveleys - Fleetwood seafront, and it was 22 centigrade. Sun gone in now but its still 16 centigrade
cameronout
Black Cat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Black Cat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/March/2014 at 16:24
Been foggy all day here temp got up to about 7c 
Linda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31/March/2014 at 10:59
It's been quite warm. Overcast today but too warm for a cardi today. Hope I can put my winter woollies away now.

.. .. edit .. the sun just came out.
malagabob View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote malagabob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/April/2014 at 08:25
Left a 25+ degree Albufeira yesterday to a very chilly 7 degree 1 a.m. Bristol.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 167168169170171 237>
  Share Topic