Albufeira.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Tourism / Turismo » Nightlife / Vida Nocturna
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Angelu's Bar

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GaryM111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Angelu's Bar
    Posted: 13/February/2018 at 20:22
New member on the forum go gentle on me but was wondering if this bar was open this time of the year or is it likely to open perhaps next month closer to holiday period. When over often go in there for a drink always feels welcoming and pleasant atmosphere.
On another note I have been looking for the webcam thread and apologies if this should be there but the last reply was November and not sure if there might have been an issue.
Was wondering if the old town webcam which had various positions is likely to be back up and running as I’m missing my fix. Don’t think I’ve seen it panning around for about a month now.
Sponsored Links

Andrew View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/February/2018 at 08:47
Welcome. Yes, camera working, there’s a link on the Albufeira.com home page or cut and paste this:-
http://albufeira.com/webcam/solemar/
Andrew
GaryM111 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GaryM111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/February/2018 at 08:59
Thanks Andrew i should of said Fisherman's Beach Webcam have not been able to access for sometime now.
vinnym View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vinnym Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/February/2018 at 10:11
Angelus normally closes November and December up to Christmas, open rest of the year.
pyrman View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pyrman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/February/2018 at 10:19
This was on Trip Advisor not long ago ...
https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g189112-i331-k11161476-Angelus_Bar_Fancy_dress_winter_lineup-Albufeira_Faro_District_Algarve.html
Pyrman
Algarveaddick View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Algarveaddick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/February/2018 at 17:11
Yes - it was open when we passed last Friday.
Go away Duchatalet
malagabob View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote malagabob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/February/2018 at 07:42
Yes Angelus is open Saturdays fancy dress is a laugh The winter Swallows out in force. Quiz on Mondays I think too.
Never put off something that you could do today
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic