Albufeira.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Tourism / Turismo » Weather / O Clima
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

British Weather Today!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 180181182183184 236>
Author
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrandyd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/April/2015 at 23:00
Only work in Tipton, live in south Birmingham, which according to my wife was equally pleasant as she sipped g & ts on our patio whilst I was grafting.
Big Col View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Col Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/April/2015 at 12:01
Another great day here with temperature set to reach 19 or 20 degrees. Unlike Albufeira, it's going to be hard to find seats outside a pub today, but I'll have to give it a go!
Colin
Linda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/April/2015 at 13:36
Been freezing in the north west the last few days. We've even had hailstones. 
So cold. Unhappy 
The sun is out but the wind is like ice. 
port princess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote port princess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/April/2015 at 13:58
Pouring rain and freezing here in Glasgow really miserable,all our friends are over in sunny albufeira thank goodness I am going out with my 2 sisters next Thursday 7th may can't wait
Portprincess
lucyr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lucyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/April/2015 at 19:24
Hi Port Princess, I also am from Glasgow, in Albufeira at the moment, awfully nice. My daughter lives in Clarkston, she said the weather had been a wee bit snowy
my beautiful portugal
tiganut View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiganut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/April/2015 at 07:50
30th of April,& I had to scrape ice off the windscreen this morning,again.Good old sunny Surrey eh!
He Who Dies With The Most Toys Wins
DICEYUK View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DICEYUK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/April/2015 at 08:24
Originally posted by tiganut tiganut wrote:

30th of April,& I had to scrape ice off the windscreen this morning,again.Good old sunny Surrey eh!

'Ne'er cast a clout till May be out'
Meanwhile here in Portugal it's it's just nudging 19 at 8.30am
I hate how peopleï compare Frank Zappa to God. I mean, he's cool and great and nice and everything, but he's no Zappa.
cameroncleggout View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cameroncleggout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/April/2015 at 10:38
Full sun and warm here on the Fylde Coast. Have got back door and windows wide open to cool the house down a bit
cameronout

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote cameroncleggout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/May/2015 at 16:05
Absolutely beautiful weather up here in Fleetwood Today. Been out most of the day manning a Polling Station for the reds and I've managed to get sunburn.   
cameronout

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cameroncleggout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/May/2015 at 15:03
Warm and sunny again on the Fylde Coast, apparently an heat wave hitting us Monday. DOH Looks like I will have to shorten my user name
cameronout
Big Col View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Col Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/May/2015 at 15:48
Originally posted by cameroncleggout cameroncleggout wrote:

DOH Looks like I will have to shorten my user name

I was wondering.....
Colin
DICEYUK View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DICEYUK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/May/2015 at 12:27
An interesting time lapse video taken on Tuesday from Trimmingham Beach in North Norfolk - it could almost be Falesia Beach
The red lights on the horizon is Skegness, across The Wash in Lincolnshire

https://youtu.be/laNdKt5iOmQ
I hate how peopleï compare Frank Zappa to God. I mean, he's cool and great and nice and everything, but he's no Zappa.
cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/May/2015 at 09:11
Indeed, although I can't quite grasp North Norfolk and Skegness in the same bracket as Falesia!

Now in Eastbourne, it's dull and grey and only 11C. At least it's not raining.

The friends with whom I am staying said 'barbecue' yesterday evening so we all know what that means for today!
Albufeira Resident

www.algarvebus.info public transport information for the Algarve
Linda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/May/2015 at 17:05
Lovely today in the north west. Has summer finally arrived !? Cool 

Diamond Lady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diamond Lady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/May/2015 at 18:28
Ssssh ! Tempting fate !!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 180181182183184 236>
  Share Topic